Abha health card Download, Benefits, registration 2024– In the following article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the Abha Health Card. We will explain step by step what is Abha card, what are the benefits of this card, how to register for an Abha card on health id.ndhm.gov.in online registration, and how you can download Abha card online.
ABHA health card looks exactly like an Aadhaar card, generally, an Aadhaar card is used as a document in any government verification, and similarly, all medical information of a person is stored digitally on the ABHA card.
- ABHA Health Card Download, Benefits, Registration 2024
- Abha Health ID Card 2024 Overview
- Purpose of introducing ABHA Health Card
- ABHA Health Card Benefits
- Eligibility and document required for Abha health card online apply
- ABHA Health Card Online Apply and Registration Process
- Abha Health ID Card Download Online
- Abha Health Card Link
- FAQs related to Abha Health Card
ABHA Health Card Download, Benefits, Registration 2024
In September 2021, the Government of India launched a mission named as the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, ABDM aimed at digitally storing the medical records of the country’s citizens. To that end, the Ministry of Health Family Welfare has launched a health card known as ABHA ID Card or Ayushman Bharat Health Account Card. Abha number contains a 14-digit unique ID and with that ID number, a patient’s medical data can be accessed or identified.
Abha Health ID Card 2024 Overview
|Name of the Mission
|Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)
|Name of the Card
|ABHA Health Card
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Digital Health Card
|Data can be stored digitally
|Where to Apply Online
Purpose of introducing ABHA Health Card
The main objective of introducing the ABHA health card is to establish a modern digital health ecosystem. In many cases, patients forget where they kept their previous medical reports or sometimes lose them permanently. In such a situation, if they visit for a checkup, the old report is required. But due to missing reports both doctors and especially patients have to suffer a lot. To avoid such situations ABHA id card will come in handy. Because this card contains 14 digit ID number which will store all the old health information of a person.
ABHA Health Card Benefits
As we know all the information related to a person’s health will be digitally saved on this card. The ABDM scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2021, prior to the launch it was announced that the health of every citizen will be given primary importance, hopefully, this card is launched for that purpose. With the help of this digital health card citizens can check all their health-related information anytime anywhere. Besides the help of this digital health card citizens can check all their health related information anytime.
- We can store previous medical reports on Abha Health ID cards.
- All these medical reports can be accessed at any time.
- We don’t need to carry our old medical reports while doing medical checkups.
- It is possible to retrieve the lost report by accessing the digital data of Abha card.
- By having Ayushman Bharat Health Account Number, doctors will get accurate information about patients’ health.
- Telemedical facility is available which will help in online consultation with any city doctor.
- Voluntary opt-in and opt-out services are available.
- No one can access their digital health data without the patient’s consent.
Eligibility and document required for Abha health card online apply
Talking about criteria if you have Indian citizenship then you are eligible for Abha Health Card Registration. But for the Health ID Card online Apply you will need to have some important documents which are:
- Aadhar card.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- Driving Licence, etc.
ABHA Health Card Online Apply and Registration Process
Now we will demonstrate how you can register online for ABHA Health Card 2024. Anyone can easily create this health id card at home. Follow the below procedure for ABHA health card registration.
- Step 1
First of all, go to Google and search by typing Abha card registration or directly visit this link, @healthid.ndhm.gov.in/register.
- Step 2
Then click on Create Your Abha Now.
- Step 3
Then a new page will open, where you will get two options. Generate through Aadhaar and generate through Driving License. Choose your preferred one.
- Step 4
If you select the Aadhaar option, enter your Aadhaar number then submit and verify with OTP.
- Step 5
Then enter your mobile number and valid email id then click on the continue button.
- Step 6
On the next page, you will see all the details regarding your Aadhaar card.
- Step 7
Then enter a new Abha number and submit.
- Step 8
Following the above mentioned procedures will complete your Abha card registration successfully.
Abha Health ID Card Download Online
Follow the below steps for ABHA Health card Download online.
- First, visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission.
- or visit healthid.ndhm.gov.in and login.
- You can log in either with your mobile number or using abha number, choose your preferred option, and click on the continue button.
- After successfully logging into the dashboard click on your Abha ID number.
- Once the next page opens follow the option “Download Abha Card” tap on it and clock on the save file.
Through our article, you have got complete information about what is ABHA card and how to apply online for an Abha health card. Also, if you face any problems while registering or downloading your Abha card, you can let us know by commenting below.
Abha Health Card Link
|Ayushman Bharat Health Account
|Abha health card log in
|Create ABHA Using
|Aadhaar | Driving Licence
You can access your digitally stored health data anytime anywhere.
The full form of Abha is Ayushman Bharat Health Account Card.
ABHA is a health ID card, part of the ABDM Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission scheme that will help citizens to digitally stock their own health information.
ABHA card contains unique 14 digit unique ID number.
Citizens of India are eligible for this health card.
Visit the official website, then apply online for ABHA Health Card Registration process.
All information related to a person’s health will be stored digitally in the Abha Health Card, through which citizens can access and check their data anytime, and anywhere.
Visit abha.abdm.gov.in Enter your Aadhar Card no, click on Create ABHA.
You can retrieve your 14-digit ABHA number by visiting abha.abdm.gov.in/healthid.ndhm.gov.in. First go to the official website, login and then download or print the ABHA Health Card.