West Bengal Minority Development And Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) Provides One Of The Biggest Scholarships For The Minority Students Of The State, Which Is Called Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme. Under This Project, The Minority Students Of West Bengal Such As Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, And Parsi Community Students Receive Scholarships From The Government. Through The Aikyashree Scheme, Students Get A Scholarship Starting From A Minimum Of 1100 To A Maximum Of 33 Thousand Rupees. In Simple Terms, Aikyashree Scheme Provides All Financial Facilities To Students To Pursue Higher Education. Online application for Aikyashree Pre-Matric, Post Matric Merit cum Means Scholarships has started on 1st September 2023, last date of Aikyashree scholarship 2023-24 session is October 31, 2023.
In Today’s Article, We Will Cover All The Details About Aikyashree Like Status Check, Eligibility Criteria, Amount, What Documents Are Required, How You Can Apply Online And Renew Your Application To Get The Previous Benefits Of Pre/Post/Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023-24
Aikyashree Scholarship Is granted By Govt. West Bengal Minority Development And Financial Cooperative To All Students Whose Family Financial Condition Is Very Weak And Who Belong To Minority Communities Like Muslim Christian Jain Parsi Etc. It May Be You Are In First Grade Or Pursuing A Ph.D. Degree The Benefits Of This Scholarship Are Available To All Students In The State. Therefore, the Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched a scholarship portal especially for the minority students which is known as Aikyashree Scholarship (WBMDFC) Portal.
A new update on the Aikshree Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 has already been issued. According to this update, the online application procedure for the Aikyashree Scholarship for the session 2023-24 has begun on September 1st, 2023. Applicants can apply for a Fresh / Renewal of Aikyashree Scholarship 2023-24 through the official website (https://wbmdfcscholarship.in), and the deadline is October 31, 2023.
ঐকশ্রী স্কলারশিপ পেমেন্ট লট সম্পর্কিত আপডেট
ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ 2022-23 এর পেমেন্ট লট 21 এপ্রিল তারিখে হয়েছিল এবং সরকার কর্তৃক অর্থ প্রদান করা শুরু হয়েছে। অনেকেই তাদের ব্যাঙ্ক অ্যাকাউন্টে টাকা পেয়েছেন, কিন্তু কিছু আবেদনকারী এখনও টাকা পাননি। যারা এখনও পর্যন্ত পেমেন্ট পাননি, তাদের ব্যাঙ্ক অ্যাকাউন্টে টাকা 2023 সালের জুনের মধ্যে স্থানান্তর করা হবে।
Overview of Aikyashree Scholarship
|Name of the Scheme||Aikyashree Scholarship (ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ)|
|Issued By||Government Of West Bengal, WB|
|Authority||WBMDFC (West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation)|
|Beneficiary||Minority Students of the State|
|aikyashree status check||Online|
|Application started||1st September 2023|
Aikyashree Scholarship Types
This Scholarship Is Mainly Given To Minority Students Of West Bengal. Four Types Of Scholarships Are Provided Under The Aikyashree Prakalpa. Which Is As Follows
- Pre-Matric Scholarship (Class 1 to Class 10)
- Post-Matric Scholarship (Class 11 to Ph.D.)
- Merit Cum Means (Technical/Professional Course)
- Talent Support Scholarship, TSP (those securing less than 50% marks) / Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Aikyashree Scholarship
Below We Have Discussed In Detail The Eligibility Criteria For Aikyashree Scholarship Registration. The Benefits Of This Prakalpa Can Be Claimed By Any Beneficiary Only When They Fulfill The Criteria Which Are,
- The Applicant Must Be A Student From A Minority Community.
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of West Bengal.
- Only Those Pursuing Any Course From A Recognized Institution In The State (West Bengal) Can Apply For This Scholarship.
- You Must Have Secured Minimum Of 50% Marks In The Previous Exam.
- Those Students Whose Family Income Is Rs.2 Lakh (Pre-Matric), Rs.2.5 Lakh (Post-Matric, Merit Cum Mean), Or Less Are Eligible For This Scholarship.
- Students From Classes I To 10 Are Eligible For Pre-Matric, 11 To Ph.D. Students For Post-Matric, And Technical/Professional Students Are Eligible For The Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount
The State Government Provides Scholarships Under The Aikyashree Scheme In Three Categories (Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, And Merit Cum Means). The Aikyashree Scholarship Amount Is Distributed Mainly On The Basis Of Tuition Fees, Where Students Get Scholarships Ranging From 1100 Rupees To 33 Thousand Rupees. We Have Displayed Through A Table Below How Much Money You Can Receive If You Apply For This Scholarship.
|Scholarship||Amount For Day Scholar||Hosteller|
Class 1 to 5
Class 6 to 10
Class 11 to 12
Technical & Vocational Course
UG & PG
M.Phil & PhD
|Merit Cum Means|
Engg, Mediacl, Law and CA
Documents needed for Aikyashree Scholarship
There Are Some Important Documents You Need To Have To Apply For Aikyashree Scheme Which We Have Mentioned Below:
- Income Certificate
- Applicant’s Bank Account
- Passport size photograph
- Institute Certificate (verification form)
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bangla Siksha ID (For school-level students)
- Domicile Certificate
- Receipt of Tuition Fees
- Minority Community certificate
- Acknowledge Slip
- Course Fee Structure
How to Check Status Of Aikyashree Scholarship?
Many Of You Have Already Applied (Fresh Or Renewal Application) For The Aikyashree Scholarship For The Session 2022-23 or 2023-24 session. You Need To Check The Status To Know Whether Your Online Or Offline Application Has Been Verified Or Not. Now We Will Know How You Can Check Aikyashree Scholarship Status. If You Have Recently Applied For This Scholarship And Want To Know The Status Of Your Application (District Level Or Institute Level).
Follow The Steps Below:
- Step 1
First Of All Visit The Official Portal Of Aikyashree Scholarship Otherwise Visit Wbmdfcscholarship.Org.
- Step 2
Then Select The Student Area Option.
- Step 3
Now Click On The Track Application Status.
- Step 4
Here Choose Your Institute District.
- Step 5
When The Next Page Opens, Enter Your Application ID, Year Of Registration, And Date Of Birth.
- Step 6
Now Fill In The Captcha And Click on Submit.
- Step 7
Once Submitted, You Can Check The Current Status Of Your Application.
How to apply online for Aikyashree Scholarship?
If You Are One Of The Minority Students Of West Bengal And Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria Of The Scholarship Then You Can Apply For This Scholarship Online Or Offline. However, In Case Of Online Application, You Have To Complete All The Process Step By Step, We Have Described All The Procedures On How To Apply The Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application For Minority Students.
Steps For Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application
- Student Registration
- Scheme Eligibility
- Successful Registration
- Student Login
- Final Submission And Lock Application
Aikyashree Scholarship Online Apply (Fresh Student)
- For student registration visit the Aikyashree portal of WBMDFC or visit this link wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Then select Student Area, now click on Fresh Registration.
- Then choose your district and the student registration page will open.
- You have to fill in the student information with your name, date of birth, mobile number, bank account, IFSC code, and your guardian’s name.
- Now enter your state, city name, domicile district, block, or municipality.
- Fill in the captcha then click on submit button.
- Here you can review the student information provided by you earlier, if any information is mistaken, edit and correct it.
- In Scheme Eligibility, you have to provide your educational qualification details.
- Enter your Institution Name, Location, Current Course, Banglar Shikkha Portal ID, Previous Course name, Board Name, Year of Passing, and Marks obtained.
- Now enter your family’s annual income, and your email id then set a new password.
- Then click on submit and continue.
Following the above procedures will complete your registration successfully on Aikyashree Portal. After registration is done you will see which scholarships you are eligible to apply for. Here you can apply for post-matric, pre-matric, merit cum mains scholarships according to your course.
- After registration, you will get an Application ID.
- Now visit the wbdmfc portal.
- Click on Student Login.
- Enter your application id, password, and academic session here then click on login.
- Then verify with OTP.
- You will be redirected to your application dashboard, now you have to apply online in three steps.
- Basic Information
- Academic Information
- Bank details
- Click on Basic Information, you will see the previously provided information here, skip them.
- Enter your current marital status, and husband’s name (if you are married).
- Scroll down the page, and now enter your address Permanent Address, Pin Code, Police Station Name, etc.
- Then select your identification proof from the dropdown and enter the ID number.
- On Academic Information page fill in your academic information like previous academic details including course name, session, year of passing, marks obtained, etc.
- Now fill in the details of your current educational institution like institute name, board name, and duration of the course.
- Then click submit and proceed.
- Bank information: On this page, you have to provide your bank details in this account you will receive the Oikyasree scholarship amount.
- Enter your bank name, branch name, IFSC code, and bank account number here.
- Now tick I agree then click on submit and proceed option.
Final Submission and Lock Application
- The next page will preview all the information you provided, now review your application.
- If all information is correct, click on verify and lock the application.
- After the application is locked you can print your application for future reference.
Aikyashree Scholarship renewal 2023-24
We Have Personally Shown Step By Step How To Renew The Application For Those Students Who Have Applied For Aikyashree Scholarship Before And Have Received Money For Any Academic Year.
- Visit The WBMDFC Portal, Or Go To This Link, Www.Wbmdfc.Org.
- Now Select The Student Area Option.
- Then Click On Renew Your Application 2023-24.
- Select Your Institute District And Click On The OK Button.
- Now Add Some Additional Details Such As Duare Sarkar Registration Number, District, Block Or Municipality, Aikyashree ID Number, And Click On Proceed.
- Then Login For Student Renewal With Your User ID And Date Of Birth.
- On The Next Page, You Will Get An Option Renew Application Click On It.
- Click On Review Academic Information And Enter Your Year Of Passing, And Previous Academic Marks.
- Then Click Submit And Next.
- Now Enter Your Aadhaar Number, Madhyamik registration number, And Bangla Siksha ID Number.
- Review Your Application, Then Click Submit And Renew.
Follow The Above Procedures If You Wish To Apply Online or want to complete the Aikyashree Prakalpa renewal. To Register Online You Need A Form That You Can Collect For Free From Your School Or University Or Duare Sarkar Camp. Fill Out The Form Correctly And Then Submit It To Your School Or University.
Aikyashree Scholarship – Contact Details
- Address: AMBER: DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
- Phone No: 033-4004-7469 / 4004-7468
- Toll-Free No: 1800-1202130
- Email: [email protected]
Aikyashree Scholarship Portal
|Online Apply for 2023-24||Visit|
|Application Status Check||Visit|
|WBMDFC Payment status||Check|
FAQs related to Aikyashree Scholarship
The amount depends on your tuition fee, but you will receive between 1100-33000 rupees.
Minimum 50% marks in previous year examination.
Minority students of West Bengal whose family income is less than 2 lakh rupees.
Minority students of West Bengal whose family income is less than 2 lakh rupees.
Last date for apply online extended to 31.10.2023.
Aikyashree scholarship is available onaly for students belonging to minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains.
Students, visit wbmdfcscholarship.org portal, then click on Track your application. Enter District, application no and D.O.B then select search. On next page, you’ll be able to know your payment and application status.
The online application for the Oikosri Scholarship 2023-24 session began on 1st September 2023.