Anant Merit 2023-24 Scholarship is offered by the Anant Education Initiative, exclusively for West Bengal students. Meritorious students who have secured 70% marks in the 12th and 10th board examination and whose family income is 5000 rupees per month (60000 rupees per annum) will get this scholarship. By applying this scholarship a student can get Rs. 6000 as financial grant. Students can complete the application both online and offline. In case of online application students have to go to www.ananteducation.org website to complete the registration process, for offline application students need to download the application form from the official website. After that, send it to the specified address by post along with the required documents. Last date of application is 31st December 2023.
- Anant Merit Scholarship 2023-24
- Anant Merit Scholarship Overview
- Anant Merit Scholarship Application Process
- How to Apply Online for Anant Merit Scholarship?
- Apply Offline PDF Application Form
- Anant Merit Scholarship 2023-24 Amount
- Eligibility Criteria for Anant Merit Scholarship
- Documents required
- Selection Process for Anant Merit Scholarship
- ananteducation.org – Links
Anant Merit Scholarship 2023-24
অনন্ত মেরিট স্কলারশিপ একটি প্রাইভেট স্কলারশিপ যেটি অনন্ত শিক্ষা উদ্যোগ ফাউন্ডেশন নামক স্বশাসিত সংস্থা দ্বারা প্রদান করা হয়. যে সমস্ত শিক্ষার্থীরা মাধ্যমিক ও উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষায় 70% নম্বর পেয়ে উত্তীর্ণ হয়েছেন, যাদের পরিবারের বাৎসরিক উপার্জন 5000 টাকা তারাই এই স্কলারশিপ এর জন্য উপযুক্ত। এই স্কলারশিপে আবেদনকারীর 50% স্কলারশিপ মেধাবী ছাত্রীদের জন্য বরাদ্দ রয়েছে। অনন্ত মেরিট স্কলারশিপে আবেদন করার মাদ্ধমে শিক্ষার্থীরা পেতে পারেন 6000 টাকা অবধি। পাশাপাশি বেশ কিছু সংখ্যক মেধাবী ছাত্র-ছাত্রীদের ল্যাপটপ প্রদান করা হয়.
Anant Merit Scholarship Overview
|Name of scholarship
|Anant Merit Scholarship
|Anant Education Initiative
|in the year 2011
|Mode of apply
|Online / offline
|Application form for session
|Rs 6000 yearly
|31st December 2023
Anant Merit Scholarship Application Process
The application process for Anant Merit Scholarship is possible in two ways, one is an online application and the other is an offline method. In the offline method, you have to download the application form for the scholarship, then fill it out and send it to the address of Anant Initiative Foundation. We’ll discuss about how to apply online soon.
How to Apply Online for Anant Merit Scholarship?
Students who want to apply online for Anant Merit Scholarship can fill out the online application form by completing several steps. Below we have discussed what information you need to provide when applying online.
- First, go to the ananteducation.org website.
- Now select on Scholars option then click on Apply Now button.
- Once the application form is opened, enter your personal details such as student name/contact number/email id/parent’s name and contact number.
- Enter Permanent Address ie Village/Post Office/PS/District/Pin Code/State, etc.
- Enter your parent’s occupation, income range, and monthly family income.
- Enter education details like Class 10th/12th Board Name/ Percentage/ Year of Passing etc.
- Upload the documents i.e. Scan copy of the Application Form/ Income Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ Admit Card/ Photo etc.
- Verify all the information, and then click on the Submit button.
Apply Offline PDF Application Form
Students can apply for this scholarship online as well as offline. However, the application form you need for offline application can be downloaded from the official website of Anant Merit Foundation. How you can download the PDF application form is as follows:
Steps to follow:
- Step 1
Go to the official portal of the Anant Merit Scholarship.
- Step 2
Then choose on Scholars option, click on the application form, and download it.
- Step 3
After downloading the application form, take a printout of it.
- Step 4
Enter your personal/academic/bank details correctly in the form.
- Step 5
Then attach the form along with the necessary documents and send it to the following address.
Address: Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, Plot A3, GP Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, Pin- 700091
Anant Merit Scholarship 2023-24 Amount
Anant Merit Scholarship is awarded to students at secondary/higher secondary levels to encourage them to pursue higher education. Once the students are selected for this scholarship, they will receive 6000 rupees per year. In addition, they receive various study materials, as well as laptops are distributed among several meritorious students.
Eligibility Criteria for Anant Merit Scholarship
Before applying for the Ananta Merit Scholarship, you must know what qualifications you need to possess. Your application form will only be accepted if you meet the following qualifications.
- The student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must have passed the 10th / 12th class from WBBSE / WBCHSE / CBSE / ICSE board.
- Must have at least 70% marks in class 10/12 board exams.
- The monthly family income of the student should be Rs 5000 or less.
- For online application, Students must have their own email address.
Students should attach the below-mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Family income certificate (issued by BDO)
- BPL card
- 10th / 12th Mark sheet
- Ration Card
- 10th Admit card as Proof of Date of Birth
- Disability certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Aadhar / PAN card of Guardian
- Passport size Photo.
Selection Process for Anant Merit Scholarship
Students will have to first apply for the scholarship through online/offline mode. Applications submitted by students will then be verified by Ananta Education Initiative and then eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The selected candidates will then be called for an interview test. Finally, those who qualify for the interview will be selected for the scholarship.
ananteducation.org – Links
|Anant Merit Scholarship Online Form
|Offline Application Form
Students receive an amount of Rs 6000 annually on a monthly basis of Rs 500.
Meritorious students from West Bengal who have scored 70% marks in 10/12 board exams.
Anant Merit Scholarship portal is www.ananteducation.org.
The last date for submission of the application is 31st December 2023.
Applicant must have secured 70% marks in the class 10/12 board examination
You can get the application form on the official website, the application link is also given above