Online applications for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 are currently open. Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023 is open to students who are pursuing general or professional undergraduate courses after class 12. Eligible students can fill the scholarship application form online on Buddy4Study portal. The last date to apply online for Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023-24 session is 20th November 2023. We have discussed below the detailed information about who can apply for the scholarship, what eligibility criteria are required, how much money will be awarded, and how the selection process will be.
Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
Badhte Kadam Scholarship is a CSR initiative of HT Parekh Foundation which aims to provide financial assistance to the needy and deserving students of the society. Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023 is mainly for students studying undergraduate courses such as B.Com, B.Sc, BA, B.Tech., MBBS, B.Arch, Nursing, BA-LLB, Fashion, BBA, BCA. The scholarship amount is around INR 1.00,000, but to avail this amount applicant’s family annual income should be less than Rs 600000. Badhe Kadam Scholarship 2023-24 is divided into 3 categories: (a) General Graduate, (b) Professional Graduate, and (c) Students with Disabilities.
Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Badhte Kadam Scholarship|
|Provider||H T Parekh Foundation|
|Amount||Up to Rs.100000|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date||Nov 20, 2023|
|Where to apply||Buddy4Study.com|
Eligibility for Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023-24
- Badhte Kadam Scholarship for General Graduation is open to students enrolled in general undergraduate courses including B.Com, B.Sc, and B.A., etc.
- Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Professional Graduates is open to students enrolled in professional graduation courses such as B.Tech., MBBS, B.Arch., Nursing, BA-LLB, Fashion, BBA, and BCA.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 70% marks in Class 12 board exams; 60% for students with disabilities.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs 6 lakh.
- Indian students are eligible to apply.
- In the case of Students with disabilities, the level of disability must be ≤ 40%.
- Only full-time/regular students of the concerned university/college are eligible.
Steps to Apply Online for Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Interested applicants must complete the Badhte Kadam Scholarship online application form. Students who meet the criteria for this Scholarship must submit an online application @ buddy4study.com. The method of wich listed below.
- First, go to the scholarship portal, which is accessible at buddy4study.com.
- Now search for Badhte Kadam Scholarship; then click on the Apply Now button
- Existing users login with their registered mobile number/email or if you are a new user click on the Register button.
- Click on Start Application and enter the following information in the application form.
- Provide your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Number, Annual Family Income, Parental Status, No. of siblings, etc.
- Fill the permanent address ie current address, state, district, town, pin code, etc., then click on the save and continue button.
- Provide education details like present class, class 12 board name, institute type, institute name, stream, passing year, marks/grade/CGPA, etc. then save it.
- Upload required documents such as a photo, Aadhar Card, Admission letter, Income proof, Fee receipt, Bank passbook, mark sheet, proof of crisis, etc.
- Provide your bank details such as account holder name, account number, IFSC code, branch and bank name, etc.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Preview button.
- After verifying all the details, click on the Submit button.
Badhte Kadam Scholarship Amount
The primary objective of Badhte Kadam Scholarship is to encourage meritorious and underprivileged students of the society to pursue higher education. Under this scholarship, financial grants will be given to those who are pursuing general/professional undergraduate courses as well as those who wish to continue their education despite the current financial crisis. A financial grant of Rs 30,000 is given to general undergraduate students while Rs 1,00,000 to professional graduate students.
- ONGC Scholarship
- Timken Scholarship 2023–24
- HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship
- TATA Pankh Scholarship
- PM Scholarship Scheme
- NSP Scholarship 2023-24
The information and documents uploaded by the applicants while applying for the scholarship will be verified first, after which the applicants will be shortlisted. To get selected for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship, applicants have to go through several stages. Which are as follows:
- At the initial stage, students will be selected based on their academic performance and financial situation.
- Verify the documents and personal information of the students.
- Telephonic interview with selected students.
- Disclosure of results and disbursement of financial grants by the scholarship provider.
The application process for Badhte Kadam scholarship has already begun. The last date of application for the session 2023-24 is November 20, 2023.
Make sure you have the following documents before starting the online application.
- A passport size Photograph
- Marksheet of class 12/previous qualifying exam
- Valid Disability Certificate (Applicable to students with disabilities)
- Proof of identity
- Proof of Admission (College fee structure/Admission letter/Bonafide certificate)
- Student’s Bank account/Cancelled cheque
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Crisis (if applicable)
FAQs on Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Applicants must have secured 70% marks in class 12 and be currently studying a General/Professional graduation course.
Up to Rs 1,00,000.
November 20, 2023.