Bihar Matric Pass Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana: The Education Department of Bihar administers the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana. Every year, the Bihar government awards scholarships to Matric Pass students in order to encourage them to pursue higher education and become self-sufficient.
The online application for the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Matric Pass Scheme has begun for 2023-24 on the medhasoft.bih.nic.in. Those who have Passed Matric with first and second division will receive a scholarship worth Rs 8000 to Rs 10,000, but their names must be on the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Yojana list. The Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Matric Pass Protsahan Yojana 2023 online application process has begun at www.medhasoft.bih.nic.in and the last date is September 15, 2023.
- Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
- medhasoft.bih.nic.in Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Details
- Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Matric Pass Scheme – Eligibility
- Online application process for Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Steps to check List for Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Bihar Matric Pass Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana – Benefits & Rewards
- Matric Pass Protsahan Yojana Documents needed
- medhasoft.bih.nic.in Portal Links
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
The Education Department of Bihar published an official notification regarding the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana on July 24, 2023, stating that online applications are being taken on the medhasoft.bih.nic.in portal. Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Registration 2023 is open to students who have completed their 10th grade with first and second division and have a family income of less than Rs. 1.5 lakh per year.
medhasoft.bih.nic.in Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Details
|Name of yojana
|Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
|Mode of Application
|Education Department of Bihar
|Name of Portal
|Last date for application
|15th September 2023
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Matric Pass Scheme – Eligibility
Students who have completed Matric (10th grade) in the academic year 2023 are eligible for Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Yojana. This Scheme only applies to students who have passed Class X with first and second divisions. Students from Minorities, Backward Classes, EBC, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for this scholarship. However, there are some additional eligibility requirements, which are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar State.
- Students with first and second divisions in their 10th board exams are eligible.
- Student’s family income should be less than Rs 1.5 lakh per year.
- Students who graduated from Class 10th in the year 2023 are eligible.
Online application process for Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
Students from the Minority/BC/EBC/SC/ST communities who graduated from the Bihar Board in the academic year 2023 are eligible for this initiative. Now we’ll show you how to apply online for the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana.
- First visit the Medhasoft website, the link of which is: www.medhasoft.bih.nic.in.
- Now, select the Apply For Online 2023 option.
- Then go to Scheme-related information, read all instructions, and click on Continue.
- When the registration form opens, enter the District name/10th registration no./date of birth/Division (1st/2nd)/Roll no/marital status, etc.
- Now enter your name/date of birth as per your Aadhaar card, enter your Aadhaar card number, and verify your Aadhar status.
- Type your mobile number/email id and verify by entering OTP.
- Re-check all information, then upload documents like the 10th/Matric Marksheet, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- After this click on registration here and wait for the verification process to be completed by the department.
Steps to check List for Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
Make sure you check the list to see if you qualify for the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2023. Only individuals whose names appear on the list are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Before submitting an online application, we believe that all students should check the list. Follow the procedures below to find out if your name is on the list or not:
|Visit, Medhasoft Portal, or visit this link, www,medhasoft.bih.nic.in.
|Go to Important Links, then select Check your name in the list option.
|Enter your name and class 10th registration number.
|Then click on the search button.
|On the next page you can check whether your name is present in the list or not and whether you are eligible or not.
Bihar Matric Pass Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana – Benefits & Rewards
If you have cleared the 10th class with the first and second division in the 2023 session from the Bihar Board, then you will get a minimum of Rs 8000 and a maximum of Rs 10000 per annum. In the table below we have displayed the financial aid that each student receives.
|मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना
|1st Division: ₹10000
|अनुसूचित जाति/अनुसूचित जनजाति (SC/ST)
|1st Division: ₹10000
|2nd Division: ₹8000
Matric Pass Protsahan Yojana Documents needed
Now we will show you which documents are required while applying for Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Scheme. You must have each of the following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar-linked Bank account
- Domicile certificate
- Family income certificate
- Caste/Category certificate
- Valid Mobile number and Email id
- 10th Roll Number and Registration No
medhasoft.bih.nic.in Portal Links
|Matric Pass Protsahan Yojana
|Check your name in list
Online applications are being accepted on the website medhasoft.bih.nic.in/medhamat2023.
Online application has just started, and the last date is September 15. 2023.