Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Recruitment 2023 Official PDF Notification issued on 28.06.2023 at recruitment.nta.nic.in website for total 4062 teaching and non-teaching posts.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 link for online application has been activated by the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), and the application deadline is July 31, 2023.
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) published a notice for new selection notice on the 28th June 2023 regarding EMRS Recruitment 2023. Where all desired candidates can apply for total of 4062 posts. EMRS has announced vacancies for many posts this month, including PGT, TGT, Principal, and non-teaching posts. Aspirants can apply online which will start soon. In today’s article, we will discuss how to fill EMRS Recruitment 2023 application form, when its online registration starts, how many vacancies are there for each post, what is the eligibility and what is the age limit etc.
- EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Overview of EMRS Recruitment 2023
- EMRS Recruitment 2023 official Notification
- Important Dates for EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2023
- Education Qualification and Total No. of Posts
- Steps to apply for EMRS Vacancy 2023
- How to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
- EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Application Fee for EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Selection Process For EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Direct Links for EMRS Recruitment 2023
EMRS Recruitment 2023
NESTS has issued an official notification on 28 June regarding EMRS Recruitment 2023. As per this notification aspirants can apply for a total of 4062 teaching (TGT, PGT, Vice/principle) and non-teaching posts. The notice of this vacancy was published by NTA in its official website.
Overview of EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)
|Principal, PGT, TGT & Non-teaching
|Notification Released on
|June 28, 2023
|PGT & TGT: Rs1500
Vice Principal & Principal: Rs2000
|Last date of apply
|31 July 2023
EMRS Recruitment 2023 official Notification
The EMRS Recruitment 2023 official notification announcement was published in the NTA website on June 28, 2023. Where there are several vacancies for Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Art Teacher, Music Teacher Principals, and Librarians. No further announcement has been posted on the official website of NTA regarding online application yet. However, the next steps will be announced shortly through official notification.
Important Dates for EMRS Recruitment 2023
Candidates can register online form June 2023 But for the time being only the notification regarding this job has been issued.
|EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
|28 June 2023
|EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Released
|Online Application Starts
|28 June 2023
|July 31, 2023
|Admit Card Released on
|Date of Online Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2023
Now we will be discussing the eligibility criteria for the EMRS Recruitment 2023 .
Education Qualification and Total No. of Posts
|Master’s Degree and B.Ed.
7 years of working experience as PGT and Vice Principal
|Post Graduate degree
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk
|BSC in 12th Pass + Typing Skill
Steps to apply for EMRS Vacancy 2023
- Log in and fill out Basic Deatils
- Upload Documents
- Pay Application Fee
- Submit Application
How to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
The online application process has not been started yet. It was only announced through the notification that the online application will begin on shortly. You can apply by registering on the official website of EMRS i.e, www.recruitment.nta.nic.in. However, the application process for each posts is almost the same. All you need to do to apply online is,
Steps to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023
- Visit official portal.
First, you should go to the official website of the Ekalavya Model School Recruitment, i.e.. www.emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- Click on Notification or Recruitment link.
You will then see the link to the online application or notification for EMRS Recruitment 2023, click on the link.
After that, you need to register on the website before applying.
- Fill out application form.
After successful registering, you must fill out the form, here you will need to fill in details name, address along with educational qualifications and other details.
- Upload necessary documents.
On the next step, you must upload the required documents like Photo, signature and certificates.
- Pay application fees.
Once the document is uploaded, you have to pay the application fee.
- Review Application.
Then review your application before submitting application form.
- Download your application.
Finally submit your application form and printout for future reference.
This is how you can apply for the EMRS TGT, PGT, and Principal posts. Also, if you want a step-by-step guide for applying online, you can let us know by commenting below. We will show you the complete process of filling in the online form.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Principal: The age limit for Principal posts is 50 years.
- PGT: The age limit for the PGT posts is 40 years for general candidates. In the case of SC, ST applicants the age limit for PGT posts is 45 years, and 55 years for EMR Employee.
- Accountant/ Lab Attendant/ Secretariat Assistant: Candidates in the general category can apply for up to 30 years. SC, ST applicants the age limit for PGT posts is 40 years.
Application Fee for EMRS Recruitment 2023
If you are on the verge to apply for EMRS teaching & Non Teaching recruitment online, you must pay the application fee before submitting the form. The registration fee was set in between 1500 to 2000 rupees. The application fees for applicants are based on posts and categories.
- For the post of principal, you must pay an application fee of 2000 rupees.
- The applicant must pay 1800 rupees as the registration fee for the PGT posts.
- For TGT and Non-Teaching posts you must pay an application fee of 1000 rupees.
Selection Process For EMRS Recruitment 2023
EMRS Recruitment 2023 selection procedure will be completed in three steps.
- CBT test.
- Skill Test (if required)
- Verification of document.
- Those applying for the above vacancies must take the computer-based test or the written exam.
- Teachers who qualify for the CBT test will be called for interviews.
- All teachers will be selected for the interview. In the last step, they are offered a permanent post after document verification.
Note: The NTA will conduct the exam through online process and therefor all information related to the selection processes such as admit card, call letter etc will be sent to an applicant registered mobile number/email ID, therefor each candidate must have a valid email ID. If not so s/he should create a new email ID before applying online.
Direct Links for EMRS Recruitment 2023
|EMRS recruitment 2023 official website pdf
|EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application
FAQ EMRS Recruitment 2023
Applicants can apply for 4062 posts. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending entirely on the National Education Society for Tribal Students.
All the interested candidates visit NTA’s official website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in or www.emrs.tribal.gov.in and register there. The online application process will start shortly.
Last date for online application 31st July 2023.