Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Federal Bank that aims to provide monetary assistance to students pursuing professional courses like MBA, Engineering, BSc Nursing, MBBS, Cooperation, and banking. Students who are enrolled in the first year of professional courses through merit quota in Government or Government-aided universities/colleges in India are eligible to apply for this scholarship. For the academic year 2023-24, Online application for Federal Bank Hormes Memorial Foundation Scholarship began on 3rd November 2023. The last date to apply online for the academic year 2023-24 is 17 December 2023. Make sure you check the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the online application process.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is a project under the CSR initiative of the Federal Bank. Started in 2006, the project is managed and funded by the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation. The objective of this project is to motivate meritorious students who are pursuing professional courses. Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 provides financial assistance to 1st year PG students pursuing specific courses. Courses must be professional i.e. MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, MBA, BSc Agriculture B.Sc (Hons) with Agricultural Sciences including Cooperation and Banking conducted by the University of Agriculture, applicants must also have secured admission for the first year in the 2023-24 academic year. The scholarship amount is up to Rs 1 lakh and students are eligible for a one-time grant of Rs 40,000 for the purchase of a PC / laptop.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship: Overview
|Name of initiative||Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship|
|Scholarship offered By||Federal Bank|
|Amount||100% tuition fees or Up to Rs 1,00,000|
|Income criteria||Rs 3 lakhs or less|
|Application started||3rd Nov 2023|
|Last Date||17th December 2023|
Eligibility for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
Applicants who wish to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- This scholarship is applicable only to students who are pursuing courses like MBBS/Engineering, MBA, B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons), Co-operative and Banking.
- The annual gross family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 3 lakhs from all sources.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the states of Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant must be admitted in first year under merit quota in Government/Government Aided/Government Self Financing/Autonomous College in the academic year 2023-24.
- The family income criteria which we have mentioned above is not applicable to wards of martyred armed forces personnel.
Steps to fill Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Application Form
Students who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship through online mode only. To do this they must visit the Federal Bank website and fill the application form. Follow the procedure below:
Steps you need to follow:
- Step 1
First of all visit the official website of Federal Bank or access the direct link given below.
- Step 2
Enter your mobile number and Captcha, click on login button, and then verify OTP.
- Step 3
Accept the terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- Step 4
Provide personal details such as Name of Applicant (as per Govt issued ID Proof), Email id, Permanent Address (Line 1/Line 2/ Line 3), State, Date of Birth etc., upload Photo and Address Proof then click on next.
- Step 5
Enter the Education Information like Qualifying Examination, Native State, Course of Study, Admission Through, Date of Admission, Institute Address etc. Upload Final Marks List, Nativity Certificate, Bonafide Certificate and Admission Letter/Admission Memo/Course Fee Structure then click on Next button.
- Step 6
Enter other details like, Parent/Guardian Name, Address, Pin Code, their Email, Mobile Number, Job/Profession of Mother/Guardian, Annual Family Income, Nearest Federal Bank Branch, City for Interview etc., Upload Address Documents, and Income Certificate.
- Step 7
Recheck all the information then accept the terms and click the submit button.
- More Scholarship:
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Amount and Rewards
Students chosen for this scholarship will receive 100% tuition fee (based on the college’s official fee structure) or up to Rs 1 lakh each year. The duration of the scholarship will be determined by the type of course chosen by the students. In addition, students with an annual household income of less than Rs 1 lakh would be provided one time grant of up to Rs 40,000 towards the purchase of a laptop or PC.
Select Process for Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must first complete the online application form.
- The application form and household income will be reviewed.
- Candidates’ documents, as well as their academic and personal information, will be verified.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- A selection list will be prepared and then the selected candidates will be notified via email.
Documents Required for Federal Bank Scholarship
Make sure to keep the following documents ready before you proceed with the online application process.
- A Photograph
- Admission letter from institute/Course Fees Structure
- Bonafide Certificate
- Mark sheet of preceding/last qualified examination
- Family income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Valid ID proof of Student and Parent
- Medical certificate
- Instruction for CGPA/Grade in percentage (for MBA students)
The last date is 17th December 2023.
Online application began on 3rd November 2023.
Rs 1 lakh per annum.