GP Birla scholarship is sponsored by the GP Birla Education Foundation to help deserving but financially strapped students who are unable to pursue their studies. This Scholarship is an extremely admirable scholarship for students of West Bengal. Those of you who have passed class 12 in 2023 are eligible to apply for this scholarship and selected students will have the opportunity to receive scholarship amount of 50,000 rupees.
As you may be aware, the application process for the GP Birla Scholarship 2023 has already begun and last date for application is 31st July 2023. Many of you may be willing to apply, but in order to do so, there are a few eligibility criteria you must first fulfil. We have explained all the details below, including what those criteria are, how much money you will receive, and when is the last date to apply. However recently the date for online application has been extended till 21st August 2023.
GP Birla Scholarship 2023
The GP Birla Scholarship has been made available to West Bengali students by the GP Birla Education Foundation. This scholarship is granted specifically to impoverished and deserving students who are struggling financially but who desire to continue their studies. This Scholarship is open to students who secured 85% marks or higher on their class 12th examination in 2023. Both interested male and female students must submit an offline or online application for the GP Birla Scholarship 2023. If a student wishes to apply offline, they must first download a PDF application form from the official website www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com, fill it out, then mail it to the Birla Educational Foundation’s address.
GP Birla Scholarship 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scholarship||GP Birla Scholarship 2023|
|Provided by||G.P. Birla Educational Foundation|
|Last Date||21st August 2023 (extended)|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
GP Birla scholarship 2023 last date
Students interested in applying for the GP Birla Scholarship 2023 should be aware that the application form is now available on the official website www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com. The application deadline is August 21, 2023. If you wish to apply offline, you should do it at least one week in advance because you must send your application to their official address.
GP Birla scholarship 2023 application form
- We have already informed you that GP Birla Scholarship application is possible through online mode as well as offline mode. In case of offline application students need to download application form (link provided below). Fill out the form, then send it to the Foundation address.
- For online application, visit the official website of GP Birla Foundation. First register as a new student, complete your profile, upload the required documents, and finally submit the application form. Below we have shown how you can apply for the GP Birla Scholarship 2023 online application.
Steps for GP Birla scholarship Online Application
- Fill out the Basic details
- Provide Academic Details
- Upload necessary documents
- Review your application then submit
GP Birla Scholarship 2023 apply online
Online application for GP Birla Scholarship has started which is still going on. We are now going to discuss who can apply and how you can apply online. Follow the step-by-step procedure below to apply online for GP Birla Scholarship.
Steps to apply for GP Birla Scholarship 2023
- Step 1.
First, visit the official website of GP Birla Education Foundation which is accessible at www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com.
- Step 2.
When the home page opens, click on the Online Application button.
- Step 3.
Before filling the application form, read all the instructions carefully, then select click here to apply.
- Step 4.
Enter your basic details such as name, date of birth, address, city or village name, state, then select gender and enter the pin code.
- Step 5.
Fill out the basic details of your father and mother such as name, occupation, etc.
- Step 6.
Fill in your education details such as, name of the board, year of passing, total marks obtained, name of the current course, name of the institute, etc.
- Step 7.
Upload scanned documents such as your photograph, class 12 mark sheet, admission fee, and family income certificate.
- Step 8.
Re-check all the details carefully, then click on the Submit button.
- Step 9.
After successful registration, note down your application number, which will be required at the time of login.
Note: Photograph ( Format: .jpg max size 30KB) Income Certificate (Format: .pdf max size 2MB) Marksheet ( Format: .pdf max size 2MB). Proof of Admission (Format: .pdf max size 2MB)
GP Birla Scholarship offline application
Those of you who are facing problems while uploading documents or any other online application process, you can apply for the GP Birla Education Scholarship offline as well. To do so, candidates must download the application form from https://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com, then fill the form themselves, and finally send the application form to the following address before August 21, 2023.
G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700019 (Landmark. Calcutta Ice Skating Rink)
GP Birla scholarship eligibility criteria
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal State.
- Those who have passed Class 12 from WBCHSE or ISC / CBSE Board in 2023 will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination 2023 with a minimum of 85% marks from WBCHSE (West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education) board and who have scored 90% marks or more in Class 12 examination from ISC / CBSE Board.
- Students who genuinely need financial aid to pursue their further studies.
- Students who are pursuing or have just been admitted to undergraduate courses such as Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Law, Accountancy, Company Secretary and Cost Accountancy from any recognized university or institution in India are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
GP Birla Scholarship amount
All of you can apply to the GP Birla Scholarship. However, keep in mind that a limited number of selected students are accepted. If your application is approved, you will get Rs.50,000 per annum towards tuition fees and hostel fees. Besides, you also get an extra 7000 rupees for the first year i.e. 57000 rupees scholarship is given in the first year.
|Tuition & Hostel Fees||Rs. 50,000|
|Purchasing books||Rs. 7000|
Documents required for GP Birla Education Scholarship
- Resident Certificate
- Proof of Address such as Aadhar/ Voter Card
- Family income Certificate
- Copy of Income Tax Return or Certificate from Tahsildars
- Scanned Color Photograph
- Class Xll marksheet
- Current course Receipt fees (proof of admission, if taken)
- Candidates Email ID
This scholarship, run by the GP Birla Education Foundation, is only for students from West Bengal. If you want to know more about this scholarship, you need to contact the administrators of the foundation directly. Contact details are as follows:
- Address: Syed Amir Ali Ave, Beck Bagan, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Phone Number: +91-8479915170
- Mail Id: [email protected]
Direct Link for GP Birla Portal
|Official Website||G.P. Birla Educational Foundation|
|Check Result||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Registration||GP Birla scholarship Apply Online|
|GP Birla Offline Application||Download|
FAQs related to GP Birla Scholarship 2023
GP Birla scholarship 2023 last date to apply is August 21, 2023.
Students who have passed the 12th class with 85% percent marks or more and whose annually family income below Rs 3 lakh are eligible.
The GP Birla Education Foundation runs a scholarship to provide financial assistance to poor and deserving students who are struggling to continue their education, namely GP Birla Scholarship.
One can get scholarship of Rs 50000 and one time Rs 7000 for purchasing books/study materials.
you can download the offline form from www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com website.