Karnataka Chief Minister Shri Siddaramaiah has launched the Gruha Lakshmi scheme aimed at empowering the female head of a family. Under this scheme, women will be given monetary assistance to meet their daily needs. Women who are entitled to this scheme will be eligible to receive Rs 2000 per month and the amount will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries from 30 August 2023 onwards.
Online application for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 started from 23rd July 2023. So far more than 1.1 crore beneficiaries have been applied for this scheme, and some new applicants are still applying. Applicants must apply online for the scheme on the official website. After submitting the application form, they need to check the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status 2024 using the RC number to confirm whether their instalment has been credited to their bank or not.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024
- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024
- Steps to Registration for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Login and Apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Online
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Offline Apply (PDF Form)
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status 2024
- Eligibility Criteria to fill Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form
- Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Documents Required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Direct Links for Scheme
- Frequently Asked Topics on Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024
Women’s role in society has always been neglected. This has been followed since the ancient period when women were restricted to four walls of the house. But now the situation has improved in India, where the government gives them financial help and support through various initiatives. One of them is the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The scheme was launched on 15th June 2023 by the Karnataka government led by S Siddaramaiah. This scheme was launched to extend its benefits to women who belong to the Below Poverty Line(BPL) and Above Poverty Line(APL). Since its launch, Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme has become a universal basic income for women households.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
According to this scheme, the women head of the family will be given a sum of 2000 rupees, if eligible. It is given to all women, and the candidates must fill out their application form, which is available on the official website @Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. They can apply both online and offline modes. The registration starts from 23rd July 2023 onwards. Many women will benefit from this scheme, and the amount will be instantly credited to the recipient’s bank account by DBT. This scheme has been launched to prevail in gender equality and enhance the economic status of women so they can earn a livelihood. The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account from 16th August 2023.
Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme by Karnataka Govt
|Government of Karnataka
|Department of Women and Child Development, Govt of Karnataka
|August 30, 2023
|Female head of family
|Rs 2000 per month
|July 14, 2024 onwards
|Mode of Application
|Both Online and offline
|RC Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Account, Caste Certificate
Steps to Registration for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Those of you who wish to register for the Gruha Lakshmi scheme as new beneficiaries must submit an application either on online or offline, whichever you prefer. Below we have explained to you how to register online,
- Step 1: First visit the Seva Sindh portal, accessible only at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage Click on NEW USERS REGISTER HERE.
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number, type captcha and click on Next.
- Step 4: Next, enter the One Time Password received on the registered number, then click on the Continue button and select Allow.
- Step 5: Type your email id, mobile number, password (set a new one) in the registration form, fill the captcha code and click on submit.
- Step 6: Verify mobile number and email id, then click on validate button.
Login and Apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Online
- Go to Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal, direct link of which is given below.
- Enter email id/mobile number, click on Get OTP, type OTP and captcha code, and then click on Submit button.
- Navigate to Apply for Services, then select View All Available Schemes option.
- Select Application for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme under Service Name.
- Enter the Ration Card (RC) number and wait for the details to be fetched, enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Fill the OTP received on the registered number, and click on the Validate button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions; Then click on Verify e-KYC.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, click on Generate OTP, type the OTP and finally click on the submit button.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Offline Apply (PDF Form)
Apart from online application, applicants can also apply for this scheme through offline mode. To apply for this scheme offline you must have the application form which is available on the official website. Once you have collected the form print it out then fill it correctly and submit the form along with the required documents.
- YSR Rythu Scheme
- Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Telangana ePass Scholarship
- Dce scholarship Kerala
- Prize Money Scholarship
- Labour Card Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status 2024
The only possible solution to know which applicant will get financial assistance under this scheme is to check the status of Gruha Lakshmi scheme. If you have applied earlier, you should visit the official website at least once to check application status. Only recipients whose applicants are accepted/validated will be eligible to receive Rs.2000 under this scheme. That’s why you must check the payment status from time to time. We have described below how to check Gruha Lakshmi Status 2024 by RC Number.
Steps to follow
- Step 1
First of all, Visit https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- Step 2
Enter Mobile Number/Email ID, One Time Password, Type Captcha Code and Click on Submit.
- Step 3
On the dashboard, select View Status of Application option.
- Step 4
Enter your Ration Card Number (RC) and click on Search.
- Step 5
On the next page, you can check the application and payment status.
Eligibility Criteria to fill Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form
Like any other government scheme, Gruha Lakshmi Scheme has its own eligibility criteria which are set by the state government and you must fulfil. To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is essential to check its eligibility criteria. If any wrong information or women who do not fall under this criteria they aren’t eligible for this scheme, it will be rejected, and the amount will not be credited.
- This scheme is available only to women who are heads of their households.
- Women who fall under the Antyodaya, BPL, and APL lines.
- One woman per family can become a beneficiary.
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh, as this scheme is only for those whose financial background is relatively weak.
Who are not eligible
- Applicants from states other than Karnataka.
- Applicant who pays income tax to the government.
- If the woman’s husband is paying taxes.
- Those who are recipients of any state government welfare scheme.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The government of Karnataka has decided to launch the scheme for women to provide them financial assistance who fall under APL, BPL category. So that women can utilize this money for daily needs or necessary household chores. The benefits of this scheme include:
- This scheme provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries to help them fulfil their daily needs.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be given a monthly instalment of Rs.2000.
- The primary aim of this scheme is to empower women so that they can have equal opportunities and facilities as men.
- The scheme helps women to secure and value their presence in the family and so that they can support their families financially.
- The objective of the scheme is to empower housewives by providing financial assistance so that they can upgrade their lifestyle.
- This scheme will benefit those who are struggling in life due to financial crisis.
Documents Required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
To apply for this scheme, applicants must have the following documents. These are:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card)
- Address proof: Provide proof that you are a resident of Karnataka, such as a ration card and a water or electricity bill.
- Bank passbook copy: bank account details and passbook copy as the money will be transferred to the applicant’s account.
- Along with the above documents, applicant must have a ration card, the Aadhaar card of the husband, a valid mobile phone and email ID, etc.
Direct Links for Scheme
|Seva Sindhu Portal
|Fill Application form
Frequently Asked Topics on Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Visit Seva Sindhu portal (sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in).
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries are given Rs.2000 per month.
Applicant’s age must be above 18.
Women who are domicile of Karnataka, as well as belong to APL, BPL or Antyodaya Category.