Har Chhatravratti Scholarship is an initiative run by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana that grants scholarships to SC/OBC/BC and some eligible general community students. Those who were waiting for the online application for the session 2023–24 will now be able to apply through the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Portal. The deadline to apply online for this scholarship in the session 2022-23 was 10.4.2023, and many of you were unable to complete the application at that time. For that reason, the portal has now been reopened. on 01.08.2023 for the session 2023-24. Students can register online by going to the Har Chhatravratti Portal by October 31, 2023.
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship 2023-24
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Scheme is a government effort started by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana, to award financial aid to deserving students. Under this scheme, the state government offers scholarships to underprivileged and meritorious students who aspire to continue their studies but cannot due to lack of financial resources. This scholarship is available to Haryana residents who are studying at a government/private institution in the state or pursuing a degree/professional course from outside the state. However, you must be a student of the SC/BC community.
Overview of Haryana Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Portal
|Name of the Scholarship||Har Chhatravratti Scholarship|
|Department||Higher Education Department, Govt. of Haryana|
|Name of Portal||हर छात्रवृत्ति केंद्रीकृत स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल|
|Type of Scholarship||Haryana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 600-13,500/-|
|Last Date||October 31, 2023|
|Income Limit||Rs 2.5 lakh|
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Types
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana runs several schemes on the Har Chhatravratti Centric Scholarship Portal, which are as follows:
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
- Post Matric Scholarship OBC students
- State Merit Scholarship for Girls Students (Under Graduate)
- Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme For General & SC
- Free Books & Consolidated Stipend Scheme For SC
- Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE Board)
- Consolidated Stipend Scholarship For Grand Children of Freedom Fighters
- State Merit Scholarship For UG/PG Aspirants
- And, Lower Income Group Scheme
How to Apply Online for Har Chhatravratti?
The online application for the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year is already open, and students can only apply online. In order to apply online, applicants must have a PPP Family ID. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- One-time Fresh Registration
- Student Login
- Check your Eligibility
- Select Scholarship Scheme
- Apply For Scholarship
Har chhatravratti 2023 – Registration
- First, go to the www.harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in portal.
- Select Student Registration to create an account.
- Enter PPP (Family ID) then click on the search button.
- Now select your name from the list, and select Generate OTP.
- Now enter the OTP and verify.
- Fill out the application form, enter Department and College/Institute, set a new password, and then click on Register.
- After successful registration you will be given a username, note it down, and click OK.
Har Chhatravratti portal Login and Submit Application
- Step 1: First, visit the official portal of the Har Chhatrabrati scholarship.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID, password, and captcha code, and click on the login button.
- Step 3: When the dashboard opens, select the Apply for Scholarship option.
- Step 4: Select the scholarship scheme, then click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Choose an academic session, and verify OTP received on registered mobile no.
- Step 6: When the Post Matric Scholarship form is opened, enter Course, Department, District, and Course Type.
- Step 7: Then fill in the personal and academic details like Student’s Name, College/University Roll Number, Area Type, Family Income, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Step 8: Upload documents like the Applicant’s Photo, Signature, Domicile/Aadhaar/Income/Caste/Attendance/BPL/NSP Certificate, 10th/12th Marksheet, Fee Structures, etc.
- Step 9: Re-check all the information, click on the apply button, and submit the form.
How to Check Status of Har Chhatravratti Scholarship?
Those who have applied for the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship should check the application status in order to determine whether or not the scholarship amount has been approved into their bank account. After submitting the application, it is validated at various stages. By tracking the application, you can find out whether your application has been confirmed or is still pending, as well as the status of your payment. We’ll demonstrate how to check the status below:
Steps to follow:
- Step 1
Go to Har Chhatravratti Post Matric Scholarship Portal or visit this link: www.harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in.
- Step 2
Enter username, password, and captcha code, then login.
- Step 3
Select the track application option from the dashboard.
- Step 4
Now, enter your Aadhaar Number, Academic Session, and Scheme Type, then click on the View button.
- Step 5
On the next page, you can check your application status, such as College/Institute Verification Status, Payment Status, etc.
Eligibility for Haryana Har Scholarship
In order to apply for the Haryana Har Chhatravratti scholarship, you must fulfill certain eligibility criteria which are mentioned below:
- Student should be resident of Haryana state.
- Applicant must be a regular student.
- Students must have a Parivar Pehchaan Patra, PPP (Family ID).
- Students who are citizens of the state of Haryana but studying outside the state are eligible.
- Students from the general community are only eligible for the State Merit Scholarship.
- In the case of Post Matric Scholarship SC/BC, the annual family income of the student should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
Documents required for Post Matric Scholarship
- Scanned copy of the Aadhar card
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra (PPP)
- Passport Photo
- Signature of applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- 10th/12th Marksheet
- Admission fee receipt
- The last exam passed Certificate (except for 1st year)
- BPL certificate
- Attendance certificate
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Amount List
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Amount is given to the students in two installments. Out of which 40% is provided by the Government of Haryana and the remaining 60% by the Central Government. The amount of this scholarship varies according to the tuition fee of the course.
|Name of Scheme||Course/Group||Amount|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC||Degree & PG course||Hosteller: Rs 13500/p.a|
Day scholars: Rs 7000/p.a
|Graduate & Post Graduate except the above two||Hosteller: RS 9500/p.a|
Day scholars: Rs 6500/p.a
|Graduate & Post Graduate except the above two||Hosteller: Rs 6000/p.a|
Day scholars: Rs 3000/p.a
|Non Degree Courses||Hosteller: 4000/p.a|
Day scholars: 2500/p.a
|Post Matric Scholarship for BC||Group A||Hosteller: Rs 750/p.m|
Day scholars: Rs 350/p.m
|Group B||Hosteller: Rs 510/p.m|
Day scholars: Rs 335/p,m
|Group C||Hosteller: Rs 400/p.m|
Day scholars: Rs 210/p.m
|Group D||Hosteller: Rs260/p.m|
Day scholars: Rs 160/p.m
|Free Books & Consolidated Stipend Scheme For SC||Purchase of books||Rs 2000/p.m|
|Consolidated Stipend For Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||Allowance||One time Rs 2000|
|State Merit Scholarship for Girls||Under Graduate Course||Rs 3000/p.a|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||1st Merit list||Rs 5000/- p.a.|
|2nd Merit list||Rs 3000/- p.a.|
|3rd Merit list||Rs 2000/- p.a.|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||CBSE Toppers (one boy & one girl)||Complete tuition Fees|
|State Merit Scholarship For UG/PG Aspirants||Matric||Rs 50/p.m.|
|M.A./M.Sc. /M.Com.||Rs 300-585/p.m|
|B.Ed. / M.Phil / Ph.D||Rs 900/p.m|
Har Chhatravratti payment-related issue
Many of you have submitted applications for the Har Chhatra Scholarship but have not yet received any funding. This could be because your application was rejected or because verification is still pending/incomplete. Furthermore, in many circumstances, the scholarship payment is delayed due to exceeding the transaction limit. But what if none of the preceding apply to you then you must go to the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Portal and lodge a complaint there. Follow the steps below to register a grievance.
- First, visit the Haryana Scholarship portal.
- Scroll down, then select the Lodge Grievance option.
- Now, enter your Aadhar No, Academic Session, Name, Email, Mobile Number, choose scheme type, Grievance Category, and Type Description of Grievance.
- Then click the Submit button and select OK.
- Note down the Grievance number.
How to track Har Chhatravratti Grievance?
After successfully submitting the Grievance, you will be assigned a Grievance number. Now, follow the steps below to track your registered Grievance.
- Step 1: Visit the Haryana Chatravriti Scholarship Portal.
- Step 2: Now select the Track Grievance option.
- Step 3: Enter the Grievance number then click on submit button.
- Step 4: On the next page, you can check the Grievance status and remarks.
Direct Link for Har Chhatravratti Portal
|Official Website||हर-छात्रवृत्ति Portal|
|Registration||New Student Registration|
|Log in||Login Now|
|Status Check||Har Chhatravratti Application Status|
FAQs related to Har Chhatravratti Scholarship
The last date for online application is 31.10.2023
Students from the SC/BC community are eligible.
The annual family income of the applicants should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
Go to the Har-Chhatravrtti portal and then select the Track Grievances option, enter the grievance number, and submit it.
Visit www.harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in, portal; then log in using your username, and password. Click on the track application option, enter your Aadhaar Number, and year then click on search; on the next page, you’ll be able to check application status.