HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship: HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS (Education Crisis Support Scholarship) program is a CSR initiative of HDFC Bank that provides financial aid to students who are having extreme difficulty covering their tuition fees. Under the ECSS program, students of classes 1 to 12, Diploma, vocational as well as those pursuing UG, and PG courses, are eligible for financial aid of up to Rs 75000 for higher education. The aim of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship Programme 2023 is to minimize the dropout rate of students who are academically meritorious but financially weak.
Online applications for the HDFC Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 are currently open. To apply online, eligible students must visit the buddy4study portal. The deadline for applying for the scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 is December 31, 2023. Before proceeding with the online application process, ensure that you check the eligibility criteria, amount, and selection process.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship Programme 2023
HDFC Bank is India’s one of the leading bank in private sector with multiple branches across India. Under the aegis of HDFC Bank which aims to assists meritorious and financially weak students from economically weaker sections of the society. HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship was initiated under a programme known as Educational Crisis Support Scholarship (ECSS) to help students who gets drop outs from schools and colleges due to monetary crisis. To prevent drop outs and to continue their studies on a regular basis the ECSS was set up. The name Parivartan indicates an effort undertaken by HDFC bank to enhance skills, trainings and educations and thus supporting and developing the society. This scheme covers scholarships right from school to post-graduate level including both general degree and professional courses. The amount of the scholarship ranges from Rs 15000 to 75000 per annum.
Overview of HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Scholarship
|Scholarship name||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship Programme|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit Cum Means based|
|Amount||Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000|
|Last date||December 31, 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Where to apply||buddy4study.com|
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Scholarship 2023-24
- HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Scholarship Program for School Students is open to students studying in Class 1 to 12, Diploma, ITI, and Polytechnic courses.
- HDFC Scholarships for Undergraduates is open to students pursuing general and professional undergraduate courses.
- HDFC Scholarships for Post Graduates are available to students pursuing general PG courses and professional courses at a recognized university in India.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than 2.5 lakh rupees from all sources.
- Applicants must have secured at least 55% marks in the previous class or previous qualifying examination.
- Students who have been experiencing family financial difficulty for the past three years, which has hampered their studies or has put them at risk of dropping out, will be given special consideration.
- Those who are pursuing full-time or regular courses at a recognized college or university in India are eligible.
Steps to Apply HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship Programme Online
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship Programme is open to students studying in Class I to XII, Diploma, ITI as well as pursuing UG, and PG courses. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, you can apply online by visiting the official website. Below is the information you will need to fill out the online application. Below we have explained the information you need to provide during the online application process.
Steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1
Visit the Buddy4Study Portal to access the Scholarship form (https://buddy4study.com).
- Step 2
Click on Apply Now button for the scholarship program you are eligible for (according to your course), To learn more about the scholarship, choose the View Details option.
- Step 3
If you are applying for a scholarship on this portal for the first time, then click on the register button; now enter your name, mobile number, email, set a new password and click the Register option then verify OTP, else login by entering your mobile number/email id and password.
- Step 4
Click on the Start Application and fill the application form when it opens.
- Step 5
Fill the student’s personal details like enter date of birth, and Aadhaar number, then verify it; type annual family income, PwD (yes/no), parental status, number of siblings, etc.
- Step 6
Provide address details like address line, state, city/town/village pin code, etc. then click on the save and continue button
- Step 7
Fill education details; Select present class, then enter class, degree/course duration, institute type, academic year, current semester, institute address, name of institute/school, total course fee, passing year, etc., and then save it.
- Step 8
Go to the Add Family Member option and add details like Parent Name, Mobile Number, Annual Income, Relationship, and Occupation, then click on the Save button.
- Step 9
Go to Upload Documents and upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, Aadhaar Card, Admission Letter, Family Income Certificate, College/School Fee Receipt, Bank Passbook, Previous Academic Marksheet, etc., then save it.
- Step 10
Add references; enter her/his name, mobile number, relation, etc. then click on the save button
- Step 11
Add bank details like account holder name, account number, IFSC code, branch name, bank name, etc.
- Step 12
Then click on the preview button, verify all the information you provided, and finally click on the submit button
- Central Sector Scholarship Programme
- Ishan Uday 2023 Application
- NEC Scholarship 2023
- AICTE Pragati Online Apply
- PMSS Scheme
- PJMS SCholsrhip 2023
- NSP Status check
HDFC Scholarship Amount
HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Scholarship is part of the HDFC Bank ECSS programme. This programme provides financial aid to students who are dealing with personal or family difficulties that are interfering with their studies. Since this scholarship is available for students in grades 1 to 12 as well as diploma, ITI, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses, the amount of the HDFC scholarship depends on the class/course the student is currently enrolled in. Selected students would receive a scholarship ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000. Read the table below to learn more about the scholarship amount.
|Class 1 to 6||Rs 15,000|
|Class 7 to 12, ITI,Diploma and Polytechnic||Rs 18,000|
|General Undergraduate (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA)||Rs 30,000|
|Professional Undergraduate (B.Tech, MBBS, LLB, B ARCH, Nursing)||Rs 50,000|
|General Postgraduate (MCom, MA)||Rs 35,000|
|Professional Postgraduate (MTech, MBA)||Rs 75,000|
The selection procedure is a multi-step process to screen desired students who will get the direct benefits of this scholarship.
- Applicants must need to fulfill the basic requirement or eligibility criteria to get chance in the shortlisted panel.
- Original documentation verification is must after shortlisting.
- After shortlisting and document verification, all provisionally selected students are called for interview personally.
- And, finally, the ultimate list of selected students are announced after the personality test is completed.
HDFC Scholarship 2023 Result
After reviewing all the applications, HDFC Bank publishes a merit list to inform who will receive the scholarship. Only those whose names appear in this merit list will be considered eligible to receive a scholarship under the ECSS program. Students can check the results of the HDFC Scholarship 2023 on the official website of the scholarship. We’ve explained how to check your results and merit list down below.
- Visit the Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the three dots (ellipsis button) on the right side of the home page, and select Scholarship Results.
- Select the HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Program according to your course.
- Now type your application number and click on the search button.
- The merit list will be displayed on the next page, if your name is in the list, then assume that you have been selected for the scholarship.
You need to upload the following documents before submitting the online application form.
- A Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Qualifying Marksheet (2022-23 session)
- Identity Card (Aadhar/Voter ID)
- Current Course Admission Proof (Fee Structure/Student ID/Bonafide)
- Bank Pass Book (First Page)
- Proof of Income
- Crisis Proof (optional)
FAQs related to HDFC Bank Parivartan ECSS Scholarship
HDFC Parivartan ECS scholarship is awarded to students from class 1 to PG level, so the amount of scholarship varies according to the course chosen by the student. However, students receive financial grants ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000.
The last date for online application for the academic year 2023-24 is 31st December 2023.
Students who have secured at least 55% marks in the previous qualifying examination, whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
To check results kindly visit buddy4study.com.