Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2023 is one of the most successful programs launched by the State Government of Jharkhand. Online registration for SC, ST, BC Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 session has been opened from 10th March 2023 and the last date was announced on 20th May but recently the last date has been extended till 25th July 2023. Now students can apply online for Post Matric Scholarship on the official portal of the Jharkhand scholarship (ekalyan.cgg.gov.in).
Jharkhand E kalyan Scholarship 2023
The Department of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, and Backward Classes Welfare provides Post-Matric and Pre-Matric scholarships for students who fall under the SC, ST, or BC categories, popularly known as Jharkhand e-Kalan Scholarship. Students who are currently studying in a school or pursuing higher education within/outside the state are eligible to apply for the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2023 online. The last date of Jharkhand Post Matric E-Kalyan Scholarship for the session 2022-23 is 25th July 2023.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship – 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Jharkhand E kalyan Scholarship|
|Department||Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste,|
Minority and Backward Class Welfare
|Scholarship Types||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Name of Portal||Jharkhand E kalyan|
|Last Date||25th July 2023|
|Help Line No||040-23120593 / 23120592|
Jharkhand E kalyan Scholarship 2023 – Last date
The online application for Jharkhand Post Matric / E-Kalyan Scholarship 2023 started on 10th March 2023 and the last date of application was 20th May 2023. However, due to late admission in the session 2022-23, many students could not apply for the scholarship. In view of this, the Government of Jharkhand has extended the last date for e-Kalyan Scholarship 2023. The application deadline is now July 25, 2023.
Jharkhand E kalyan Scholarship – Types
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Portal offers 2 types of scholarships. Post-Matric Scholarships are for students from classes 1-10 and those pursuing classes 11-12 or UG / PG courses belong to post-matric scholarship.
- E-Kalyan Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (WITHIN STATE)
- Post Matric Scholarship (OUTSIDE STATE)
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship – Online Application
The official portal has been activated by the Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare on 10th March 2023 for those who want to fill out the application form for the session 2022-23 in Jharkhand Post Matric / E Kalyan Scholarship. Applicants are requested to submit their fresh / renewal application at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in portal.
Steps for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- New Registration
- Login & Apply online
- Fill out Metric/10th details
- Submit Personal/Institute/Last year’s details
- Enter Communication/Personal Address
- Upload Scanned documents
- Verify OTP, Submit Application
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship – Apply Online
- First of all, go to the Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship Portal, i.e. www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on “Student Registrations (Post-Matric)” for a fresh application.
- Next, enter the Student’s Name/Aadhaar Number/Date of Birth/Mobile Number.
- Click on ‘Verify Aadhaar Details “and select OK.
- On the next page, enter the Father’s Name / Student Email ID / New Password, then enter the captcha code and select Get OTP.
- After verifying the OTP, your registration will be done successfully. And note that the application ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
This way, you will make a fresh application, now you have to follow the following method to apply for the scholarship
E-Kalyan Scholarship student login
Login to the e-Kalyan portal using Application ID / Mobile / Email and Password. If you haven’t registered, then follow the steps above. Now we’ll show you how to fill out a scholarship application.
- Visit Jharkhand e-Kalyan portal, the link for which is: ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Then select the Student Login and click on the Post Matric (Within / Outside State) Login).
- Enter your registered mobile number/email ID, and captcha, and click on login.
- For the academic year 2022-23, select Apply Online.
- Fill in your Matriculation / 10th details such as Board / Year of Passing / Marks obtained / Date of Birth as per 10th Admit Card.
- Fill in your personal details such as the name of the applicant/father’s name/family income/father’s profession / PAN card / UID etc.
- Now fill in institute/college details such as the name of the current college/university or board/course type/college admission date and number/type of scholarship etc.
- Now enter last year’s class details, such as class / last year’s exam division or grade or CGPA / total marks obtained, etc.
- Enter Communication / permanent Address eg District / City / Village /Pin Code etc.
- Upload scanned documents such as Photo / Residential / Caste / Income / Bonafide Certificate / Previous Year Mark Sheet etc. then, click on Preview and enter the captcha code.
- Re-check all the information, verify OTP, and finalize the application.
Check Jharkhand E-Kalyan Application/Payment Status
After applying for the scholarship, each student’s application and documents are verified by the institute/government and sometimes some of their applications are rejected. Once the application is successfully verified, then your scholarship will be sanctioned. Therefore, everyone should check the status of their application from time to time. You can check the status of the application as well as the payment status by logging into the e-Kalyan portal. Follow the steps below to find out how you can check the status of the application:
- First of all, students have to visit the Jharkhand scholarship portal (www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in).
- Next, select Student Login and click on Post Matric (Within / Outside State) Login.
- Once the login page opens, enter your registered mobile/email ID and password, enter the captcha code, and click on the login button.
- When the dashboard opens, click on the 3-dot menu, and click on Application Status.
- On the next page, select the next academic year and wait for the page to load.
- Once the page is fully loaded, you will be able to check payment/application status.
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2023 – Renew Application
Those who want to renew their e-Kalyan scholarship application will no longer be able to login to the portal and renew their application from the dashboard. All those who wish to apply for fresh/renewal of the E Kalyan Scholarship in 2023 will have to apply as a fresh registration. Follow the steps above to renew your application.
Eligibility Criteria for E Kalyan Jharkhand 2023-24
- Students must be from the state of Jharkhand.
- Only SC / ST / BC students are eligible for the scholarship.
- The annual family income of SC / ST / BC students should be less than Rs. 2,50,000.
- General / EWS / TWF students are not eligible.
- The student must be enrolled in any class/course. If he has completed his/her studies, they are not eligible.
- In case of renewal application, the student is eligible if his / her earlier application form is in existence and the amount of scholarship sanctioned.
E kalyan Scholarship Amount For SC/ST/BC Students
|Scholarship||Amount For Day-Scholar||Hostellers|
|Pre-Matric (Class 1-5)||1500 Rs/month 10 months||1500 Rs/month 10 months|
|Pre-Matric (Class 6-8)||2000 Rs/month 10 month||2500 Rs/month 10 month|
|Pre-Matric (Class 9-12)||4000 Rs/month 10 month||4500 Rs/month 10 month|
|Group-l||Rs 40000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 38000 (State Institute)
|Rs 50000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 45000 (State Institute)
|Group-ll||Rs 24000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 18000 (State Institute)
|Rs 30000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 21000 (State Institute)
|Group-lll||Rs 20000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 15000 (State Institute)
|Rs 25000 (Central Institute)|
Rs 17500 (State Institute)
Jharkhand E kalyan Scholarship – Documents
- Applicant Photo
- Previous Exam Marksheet
- Applicant Bank Account
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Image of Signature of Student and Parent
- Family Income Certificate (The date of issue must be 1 September 2022 or later)
- Residential Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate (Complete Fee structure)
- Proof of Address such as Aadhaar/Voter Card
- PAN Card/UID of father (not mandatory)
These are the list of documents that you need to have when you submit your fresh/renew application. The students must upload the scanned documents (format: jpg/jpeg; maximum size – 1MB).
Jharkhand E-Kalyan Portal – Links
|Student Login||E-kalyan Login|
|E-Kalyan Online Application||Registration|
FAQs related Jharkhand E-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship online application started on 10th March 2023.
Application Last Date is 20th May 2023 but the date has been extended to 25 July 2023.
Students belonging to SC/ST/BC community and whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh are eligible.
Pre Matric Students receive a minimum of Rs 1500/pm and Post scholarship for students is Rs 15000/yearly
Visit www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in portal, login using user id, and password then click on the application status option.