JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship is a CSR initiative led and funded by JK Lakshmi Cement Limited. This scholarship is only offered to deserving and needy students who have passed class IV and are studying in class V to XII or enrolled in the first year of the Diploma/ITI/UG/postgraduate program. You can only apply for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship 2023 online mode; to do so, go to the scholarship’s official website at https://vidyasaarathi.co.in and complete the application form in accordance with your course of study. At present, the application for this scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 began on July 31, 2023, and the deadline is September 31, 2023.
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship 2023-24
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship, a major education CSR project of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited for needy and deserving students. JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023 is open to students who have completed their previous classes with at least 50% marks, are presently studying in classes 5 to 12, or are enrolled in the first year of ITI/Diploma/UG/PG programmes, and have a family income of less than Rs. 5,00,000. Students in grades 5 through graduate level are eligible to apply for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship, which provides financial grants up to Rs 40,000.
www.vidyasaarathi.co.in JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship|
|Introduced by||JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd.|
|Amount||Up to Rs 40,000|
|Eligibility||Students from classes 5 up to PG level|
|Minimum marks required||50%|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date||30th September 2023|
Steps to Apply for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship 2023 Online
We will now cover the application process for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship 2023.
- First, visit the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal or visit the link www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- If you are a new user then you need to complete the registration first, fill out the registration form by entering your name, mobile number, and email ID.
- Then go to the login page and type your email and password then select login.
- Once the dashboard opens select the Search and Apply for Scholarship Scheme option.
- Now search for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship and click on the Apply Now button.
- Now fill in the details like Parent/Guardian Name, Relationship, Parent Occupation, Marital Status, Mobile Number, etc.
- Fill in the address e.g. nearest JKLC Plant Location, Village, Taluk, etc.
- Then choose your category, and upload the necessary documents.
- Preview the application form and finally click on the submit button.
Eligibility for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship 2023-24
If you want to apply for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24, you must meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Must have at least 50% marks in 10th / 12th / Graduation or previous class.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than Rs 5 lakh from all sources.
- Applicants must be studying in class 5th to 12th or Diploma / Vocational / UG / PG courses.
- If the family member of the applicant is an employee of JKLC, they are not eligible.
- Students from Gujarat, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha, and Uttar Pradesh would receive preference.
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship Amount
Students who apply for the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship will be awarded financial aid. The scholarship amount will be determined by the course they are taking, they will receive the following scholarship amount:
|UG courses (BA/B.Sc/BCA/BPharma/B.Com)||₹30,000|
|Classes 11 and 12||₹10,000|
|Classes 9 and 10||₹10,000|
|Classes 5 to 8||₹5,000|
- Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship
- NSP Scholarship Portal
- Aditya Birla Capital 2023
- LIC HFL Scholarship
Scholarship offered by JK Lakshmi Cement
JK Lakshmi Cement Limited offers a variety of scholarships to students in grades 5 through PG level. The scholarships awarded to students are as follows:
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Class 5th to 12th (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Diploma (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for ITI (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Postgraduate (2023-24)
- JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship for Undergraduate (2023-24)
The following documents are required at the time of application:
- Photograph of the applicant
- Identity proof (Aadhar/College ID)
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate (optiional)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Family income certificate
- Bank Passbook
- 10th/12th/Graduation/Previous exam Marksheet
- Current course fee receipt
- Admission Letter from institution or Bonafide Certificate
- Latest College Marksheet (Except First Year Students)
JK Lakshmi Scholarship Portal
JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship – FAQs
The last date of application is 30th September 2023.
The student must have obtained at least 50% marks in the previous class and annual family income must be less than Rs 5 lakh.
Visit the Vidyasaarathi.co.in portal to apply, first fill out the registration form, log in and fill out the application form, and then submit it.