Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023– The Kanyashree Prakalpa is one of the best schemes approved by the West Bengal State Government. The Kanyashree Prakalpa was initiated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal, reason or moto behind it launch was to increase the education rate of all women in West Bengal and to prevent child marriages of girls.
This Prakalpa/scheme is highly acclaimed in the court of the world. The Kanyashree Prakalpa provides all financial facilities to students to carry out their higher studies. In today’s post, we will discuss all the details such as What is k1, K2 and K3 Kanyashree? what are the eligibility criteria, what documents are required, and how you can apply online to get the benefits of K1, K2, and K3 under Kanyashree Prakalpa.
- Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
- Overview of Kanyashree Scheme
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Types
- Eligibility Criteria For Kanyashree Scheme k1, k2, k3
- Education Qualification For Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
- Documents needed for Kanyashree Prakalpa
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Amount
- How to Check Status Of Kanyashree Prakalpa?
- How to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa?
Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
The Kanyashree Prakalpa was launched by the government of West Bengal to reduce education costs for girls from financially weak families. The scheme was approved by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and kanyashree prakalpa started in 8th March 2013.
This government scheme is an exceptional scheme meant only for girls, whose primary goal is to provide elementary education to all girls in the state so that they can make a name for themselves in the future. In many cases, due to family financial constraints, parents cannot take responsibility of their daughters’ education and marry them at an early age, called child marriage. The Kanyashree Prakalpa was created to reduce this problem.
Overview of Kanyashree Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa (কন্যাশ্রী প্রকল্প)
|Government Of West Bengal, WB
|Department of Women Development & Social Welfare, WB
|Name of Portal
|Kanyashree online Portal
|Poor Girls of the State
|750 Rs for k1 and 25.000 RS for k2
|Kanyashree Prakalpa started in
|March 8, 2013
|K3 Application Started on
|26th September 2023
Kanyashree Prakalpa Types
The state government offers the scheme in three phases so that all girls in the state can take advantage of the Kanyashree Prakalpa. which are k1, k2, and k3.
- The Kanyashree k1 scholarship is awarded to girls from 13 to 18 years old. Through this scholarship, 750 rupees are given per month for girls’ education.
- The Kanyashree K2 Scholarship is awarded to girls between the ages of 18 and 19 who have completed their studies from a madrasa or school. The girls are paid Rs 25,000 per year through this program. So that they can complete higher education in any good college or university in the future.
- K3 Scholarships are awarded to girls who are pursuing postgraduate degrees and wish to continue their studies further. In this case, the government provides financial assistance. The scholarship pays 2,500 rupees per month to all girls studying science and 2,000 rupees per month to arts students.
Eligibility Criteria For Kanyashree Scheme k1, k2, k3
We will now discuss in detail what are the eligibility criteria for the Kanyashree Prakalpa. There are certain conditions to claim the benefits of this scheme and you will only receive the money for this scholarship if they are fulfilled, such as:
- The scheme was approved by the government of West Bengal, so only residents of this state could benefit from this scholarship.
- The scheme was launched for girls of the state. Studying in any government, government-aided, or sponsored school will get the money for this scholarship.
- Those who want to apply for the Kanyashree K1 scholarship must be at least 13 years old and a maximum of 17 years old. Applicants for the Kanyashree K2 Scheme must be between 18 and 19 years old.
- The annual income of the family of those applying for this scheme should be less than one lakh twenty thousand rupees per annum.
- Students who are not married and studying at a school, college or university can apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme.
- Girls who have completed Under Graduate Degree with minimum of 45% marks and are currently pursuing Post Graduate courses are eligible for the K3 scholarship.
Education Qualification For Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
The eligibility criteria for Kanyashree’s k1 and k2 scholarships are the same. All female students studying in classes 8-12 can apply for the Kanyashree k1 and k2.
- For K3 Scholarship Only those who have applied for the Kanyashree k2 Prakalpa can register online.
- To get a Kanyashree K3 scholarship, you must score at least 45% on the last graduation exam.
- Girls studying at a college or university can apply for a K3 scholarship, there is no age limit for this scholarship.
Documents needed for Kanyashree Prakalpa
To apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa you need to have some important documents which we have mentioned below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
These are the documents that are must required when you apply for the Kanyashree scholarship scheme.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Amount
|Type of Scheme
|Kanyashree k1 amount
|Kanyashree k2 amount
|Rs. 25000 Per Annual
|Kanyashree k3 amount
|Rupees 2500/month PG (SCIENCE)
Rupees 2000/month PG (COMMERCE/ARTS)
How to Check Status Of Kanyashree Prakalpa?
We’ll now display to you how to track your online application form and process of Kanyashree prakalpa status check online 2023. If you are already registered with the Kanyashree Prakalpa, you will receive an application number or ID. All you need to do is follow below methods:
Steps to check Kanyashree Status
- Step 1
First, you need to go to the Kanyashree Prakalpa’s Office website www.kanyashree.gov.in and then log in.
- Step 2
Then, you should click on the “Track application status” option.
- Step 3
Now, select the year of admission, scheme type (k1 or k2) then enter your applicant ID and date of birth.
- Step 4
Now enter the captcha that appears on the screen, then press the Submit button.
- Step 5
Once submitted, you will see the current status of your application.
How to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa?
Now we’ll show you step by step how to apply for a Kanyashree Prakalpa. If you have the important documents that we mentioned above, you can easily apply for this scholarship. You must register before you can apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa.
You need an application form to register. You will receive the registration form from your school or university. This form is completely free of cost. Once you have completed the form and submitted it to your school or university, that’s it your registration is done.
|k1,k2,k3 Status Check
|Kanyashree intra Login
To complete registration for the k2 Kanyashree scholarship contact with your institution and collect the k2 form, fill in and submit and keep your eye on the application status.
The Government of West Bengal offers this scheme in three phases k1, k2, k3. The k1 applicant receives 750/month, k2 applicant receives 25000 Rs for one time only and the k3 applicant gets 2500 Rs/month.
Those girls who are between the age of 18 to 19 and have taken admitted to any government school are eligible for the Kanyashree prakalpa k2 scholarship.
Kanyashree Prakalpa was launched in the year of 2013.
Government of West Bengal.
Girls belonging to minority communities of West Bengal who are pursuing postgraduate courses from any recognized institution of the state.
Visit the official website of Kanyashree Scholarship, select the Track Application Status option, enter your application ID, date of birth, and type of scholarship, then fill in the captcha code and hit submit button.
You can’t apply for both, so consider one. You need at least 53% marks for svmcm and 45% marks for K3.
Students should visit the https://wbkanyashree.gov.in portal to track their application status,.
Kanyashree k2 is given to girls aged between 18-19 years whereas k3 is given to those who have completed UG courses and are currently enrolled in postgraduate courses.
First, you should check your status using your application ID and date of birth, then register your complaint as a complainant.