MahaDBT Scholarship is offered by the Government of Maharashtra to those students who belong to tribal or minority communities like Tribal, handicapped, Muslim, Christian, Jain, Parsi, etc. The concerned authorities involved in this scholarship scheme are 14 departments of the Maharashtra state. These departments provide various scholarships on mahadbt portal through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). MahaDBT scholarship online application for 2022-23 session has started and applications are open. All students of the state who are promoted to any new course in the academic year 2023-24 and belong to any of the above minority communities are eligible for MahaDBT Scholarship Registration and can apply for the scholarship Application Form. For the 2023-24 AY last date for online application is 31st March 2024. You have to do new student registration by visiting MahaDBT or Apple Sarkar DBT portal.
Below we have covered how to apply online for a fresh and renewal scholarship, what are the Eligibility criteria, Benefits, Last Date, how to check your application and payment status.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023
One of the most popular schemes offered by the Government of Maharashtra is MahaDBT Scholarship, otherwise known as MahaDBT Portal or Apple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Portal. The scholarship is launched by 14 departments of the Maharashtra Govt. By registering on the MahaDBT Scholarship portal, students get the scholarship amount and by using this portal, the scholarship benefits are provided by the government. With the help of the MahaDBT scholarship portal, financial assistance is provided to all financially weak and deserving students so that they can pursue further education. Every year hundreds and thousands of students apply for MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship whether they are pursuing professional or even technical courses and these scholarship benefits are made available directly to their bank accounts based on their tuition and examination fees.
Overview of MahaDBT Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||MahaDBT Scholarship|
|Offered By||Govt. of Maharastra|
|Department||14 govt. Department|
|Application started||October 11, 2023|
|Last Date||31st March 2024|
|Type of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Maharastra|
|Mode of Login, Register||Online|
|Name of the Portal||mahadbt Aaple Sarkar DBT|
|CM Helpline No.||1800-1208040|
MahaDBT Scholarship Portal Last Date 2023
The mahadbt scholarship 2023 online application has been going on for months and most of the students have already applied. The last date to apply for this scholarship was 31st January but recently the last date for mahadbt scholarship 2022-23 has been extended to 31st March 2023. For those who have not yet filled out the application form, the MahaDBT Post Matric scholarship portal is opened on 11th October 2023 for the 2023-24 session for them to apply online, the deadline for application is March 31, 2024
MahaDBT Scholarship Status Check 2023
You have probably already applied for the MahaDBT Scholarship, after applying, many students wonder whether their application has been rejected, or the institute has verified their application or not, and how much scholarship amount they will receive. The only solution is to check the MahaDBT Scholarship Status. We have explained below how you can check your application status.
Steps to check for MahaDBT Status
- Step 1
Please visit the official website of the MahaDBT Scholarship portal which is mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- Step 2
Then click on Post Matric Scholarship.
- Step 3
Now go to Applicant Login.
- Step 4
Login by entering your username, password, and captcha.
- Step 5
When the dashboard opens, click on My Applied Scheme.
- Step 6
On the next page, go to the Approved application and click on the Check Redeem Status option.
- Step 7
Now you can check your current application status.
mahadbtmahait.gov.in scholarship Steps to Apply Online
- New Student/Applicant Registration
- Applicant Login
- Personal Information
- Address Details
- Other Information
- Current Course
- Previous Qualification
- Upload Documents.
Read More articles:
How To Register, Login and Apply for MahaDBT Scholarship New Fresh Application Form 2023
For mahadbt login or new registration, you need to complete the student registration first. Follow the below procedure for this.
Step1: MahaDBT Portal Registration
- First, visit the mahadbt scholarship website, or visit www.mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/login.
- Now select the New Applicant Registration option.
- Now enter your name, new username, password and email id, and mobile number.
- Then verify your mobile number and email id through OTP.
- Then click on Register.
Step 2: Mahadbt Student Login
Note down your username and password after successful registration. visit the mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in portal then Enter your username, password, and captcha displayed on your screen then click on login here.
Step 3: Personal Information
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, and Martial Status in Personal Details.
- Then enter religion details, and caste certidicate details.
- Now fill the details of the income certificate like the certificate number, issue date, and upload the photo of the certificate.
- Fill in Domicile Details like State, Certificate Number, and Date of its Issue.
- Scroll down and fill the bank details like bank name, branch name, IFSC code, and account number, etc.
Step 4: Address and Other Information
- Now fill in permanent and correspondence addresses like
- pin code etc.
- Then save and go to the next page.
- Fill your parent’s name, and occupation in other details and save.
Steps 5 and 6: Current and past Course details
- Enter current course details like admission year, institute name, qualification level, course name, CE/CLAT score, and CAP ID/CLAT admit card number then save it.
- Now fill the past qualification details like qualification level, stream, institute name, college or school name, and board/university name, then upload your mark sheet.
- Save now and go to the next page.
Step 7: Upload Documents and Submit Application
- Here fill in the Beneficiary Category in Hostel Details.
- Choose an option between Hosteller or day-scholar and then save.
- Now select all schemes.
- When the next page opens, select the post or pre-matric scheme department and scheme name and click on apply button.
- Upload documents like Living, Declarations, Cast certificate and Ration Card, etc., then save them.
- After filling in your information correctly and uploading the document, the application will be successfully submitted.
MahaDBT Scholarship renewal process 2023-24
Students who have already applied for the MahaDBT Scholarship and wish to apply for renewal can renew their application by visiting the official portal and logging in with their username and password. Follow the below steps for mahadbt scholarship renewal 2022-23.
- Visit mahadbt.gov.in portal.
- Now go to the Post Matric Scholarship menu, and select the applicant login option.
- Now enter your username and password and click on login.
- Go to the Aadhaar Bank Link option, if your Aadhaar card is not linked with the bank then link it asap.
- Then go to profile, upload income and domicile certificate, and save it.
- Now go to the current course and enter year of study, percentage, admission year, then upload your mark sheet and save it.
- Return to the dashboard, and click on Apply.
- Now check on the Renewal application and then enter the previous year application number and save.
- Finally, review your application, and submit it.
Documents Required for MahaDBT Scholarship 2023
Here are some essential documents that you must have before applying for the scholarship.
- Aadhar Card
- CAP Confirmation Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Handicap certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Ration Card
- GAP declaration
- Pan Card
- Bank account and passbook
- Bonafide Certificate
- Admission Receipt Fee
- CAP ID/CLAT Admit Card Number
- Living Certificate
- Self declaration Certificate
MahsDBT Scholarship Amount 2023
|MahaDBT or Apple Sarkar DBT Portal Scholarship Amount|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for |
SC or Navbouddha Students
|Group I Rs 550, Group II Rs 530, Group III Rs 300, Group IV Rs 230||Group I Rs1200, Group II Rs 820, Group III Rs 570, Group IV Rs 380|
|Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship||Class 11,12- Rs 300|
|Post-Matric Scholarship||Group 1 Rs 550, Group 2 Rs 530, Group 3 Rs 300, Group 4 Rs 230||Group 1 Rs 1200, Group 2 Rs 820, Group 3 Rs 570, Group4 Rs 380|
|Post Matric Scholarship for VJNT Students||Group A/B/C Rs 190, Group D Rs 120, Group E Rs 90||Group-A Rs 425, Group- B Rs 290 Group-C Rs 290 Group-D Rs 230 Group-E Rs 150|
|Post Matric Scholarship (OBC/SBC Students)||Group A/B/C: Rs 190Group D: Rs 120Group E: Rs 90||Group-A Rs 425, Group- B Rs 290 Group-C Rs 290 Group-D Rs 230 Group-E Rs 150|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability||Group A Rs. 550, Group B Rs. 530, Group C Rs. 530, Group D Rs. 300, Group E Rs. 230||Group A Rs. 1200, Group B Rs. 820, Group C Rs. 820, Group D Rs. 570, Group E Rs. 380|
|Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme||50% of Exam fees to professional and 100% for non-professional courses|
|Meritorious Students Scholarship – Junior Level||Scholarship amount is up to Rs up to 3,000 for AMS junior-level and up to Rs 7000 for AMS senior-level scholarship|
|Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level||The scholarship amount is up to Rs up to 2300 for AMS junior-level and up to Rs 7200 for AMS senior-level scholarship|
|State Government Open Merit Scholarship||Rs 100 for 10 months|
|Eklavya Scholarship||Selected students will receive Rs 5000|
|Scholarship to Meritorious students possessing Mathematics/Physics||Rs 100 for 10 months|
|Open Merit Scholarships (Junior College)||Rs 50/p.m for 10 months|
|Vidyaniketan Scholarship||Rs 1000/p.m|
|Merit Scholarships for EBC Students||Girls- Rs 100|
Boys- Rs 80
|Girls- Rs 160|
Boys- Rs 140
Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and Category of MahaDBT Scholarship
|Post Matric Scholarship (SC)||Annual income less or equal to 2.5 Lakh||Tuition, Exam fee, and Maintenance Allowance|
|Post Matric Scholarship (SC)||Annual income above 2.5 Lakh||Tuition and Exam fee|
|Post Matric Scholarship (Handicap Student)||Who are diable||Tuition and Exam fee|
|Post Matric Scholarship (ST)||Below 2.5 lakh||Tuition, Exam fee, and Maintenance Allowance|
|Post Matric Scholarship (Tribal Student)||Above 2.5 lakh||Tuition and Exam fee|
|Post Matric Scholarship (VJNT)||less than, or equal 1 lakh||Tuition, Exam fee, and Maintenance Allowance|
|Post Matric Scholarship (SBC)||less than or equal to 1 lakh||Tuition, Exam fee, and Maintenance Allowance|
|Post Matric Scholarship (OBC)||less than or equal to 1 lakh||Tuition, Exam fee, and Maintenance Allowance|
|Post Matric Scholarship (VJNT)||less than, or equal 8 lakh||Tuition and Exam fee|
|Post Matric Scholarship (SBC)||less than, or equal 8 lakh||Tuition and Exam fee|
|Post Matric Scholarship (OBC)||less than, or equal 8 lakh||Tuition and Exam fee|
|PMS (General and Open Minority)||less than, or equal 8 lakh||50% of the Tuition fee|
|Post Matric Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Jain, and Buddhist Scholarship||less than, or equal 8 lakh||25000 or the actual Course fee|
MAHADBT Scholarship Portal
|Official Website||MAHADBT Scholarship Portal|
|Apply Online||Apply for MAHADBT Scholarship 2023|
FAQs related to MAHADBT Scholarship
The scholarship amount is distributed based on your admission fee. However, students of classes 11th and 12th receive 5-10 thousand rupees annually.
An annual income of 8 lakhs rupees or less.
You heard right, the last date has been extended to March 31, 2024.
SC/ST/OBC, minority, tribal and economically backward classes students are eligible
Applicants need to visit the official website of Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT which is www.mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in.
Visit our Homepage To Get Relevant scholarship!