Good news for those who are waiting for the MPTAAS scholarship 2023, as online applications are currently being accepted for this scholarship. Online applications for post-matric scholarships for SC and ST students started earlier and recently online application process for OBC students has been started. For MPTAAS PMS Scholarship, you need to visit its Portal and create a new account through हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण by login to that account then you can fill online application for MPTAAS Scholarship 2023. The last date for online application for the academic year 2023-24 is 30th November 2023.
Now we will discuss in detail how you can create a profile for hitgrahi panjiyan in MPTAAS portal, how to fill application form for mp scholarship after login, online eKYC update process, and how to check the status, etc.
MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System, MPTAAS scholarship is offered by the MP government to those students who belong to SC, ST, or OBC communities. This scholarship is provided by the tribal welfare department to those students whose economic background is weak and who want to continue their studies. If you have taken admitted to any institution in the academic year of 2023-24 and belong to any above minority community then you can apply for the MP scholarship. Interested candidates can register for the scholarship by visiting the MPTAAS Scholarship portal.
नोट: आप आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग के आईडी पासवर्ड से लॉग इन करके MPTAAS छात्रवृत्ति 2023 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यदि आपके पास आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग का आईडी, पासवर्ड नहीं है तो आपको हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण के लिए रजिस्टर करना होगा और फिर लॉगिन करके छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है।
Overview of MPTAAS Scholarship Portal 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS Scholarship)|
|Authority||Govt. of Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||Department of Tribal Affairs, MP|
|Name of Portal||MPTAAS Portal|
mp scholarship portal 2.0
|Type of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 230-1500/-|
|Mode of Fund Transfer||DBT|
|Last Date||30th November 2023|
|Help desk||[email protected]|
Online Application Process for MPTAAS Scholarship
Madhya Pradesh government provided several scholarships for the state students, one of which is the MPTAAS scholarship. By applying for this MP scholarship, the students receive Financial Assistant on behalf of the government. The application for the MP scholarship was previously accepted at 2.0 portals, but it was currently shifted to the MPTAAS portal. We have discussed the step-by-step process of how you will apply for MPTAAS scholarship.
MPTAAS Scholarship Registration (हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन)
To register for MPTAAS छात्रवृत्ति 2023 scholarship, earlier we used to apply from MP 2.0 portal, but now a new portal is activated for registration. And in this portal, we need to create an account by हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण then we have to log in and complete the rest of the application process. Now we will discuss that process.
The following are the steps to create an MPTAAS hitgrahi profile:
- First, visit the MPTAAS portal, www.tribal.mp.gov.in mptaas.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Now enter your name, date of birth, and father’s name as per your Aadhaar card.
- Now fill in your current address like state name, pin code, block or city, etc.
- After filling the address go below, now fill the mobile number, marital status, and cast certificate details.
- Now select Save and Proceed option.
- When the next page opens, enter the Samagra ID, then click on Next.
- Now enter your father’s occupation and family income range.
- Then fill the details of the domicile certificate and save it.
- Now review the application profile and set a new password, then submit.
MPTAAS Login and Complete Application Process
After registration, you will get a user id which will be required during login. How you can apply for MP scholarship online is as follows.
- Please visit the MPTASS PMS online portal ([email protected]).
- Now login by using your user id and password.
- When the dashboard opens, select the PMS option.
- Now select the Apply Application option.
- Now to fill out the application form enter details like admission year, course year, and type of application, then click on Go for Apply.
- Now enter University State, District, College Name, Admission Date, and Admission Number, then click on Get Admission Details.
- Now fill the income certificate and certificate issue date and click on save and next.
- Now review your application form, if everything is correct select the submit option.
- Go back to the dashboard and select Application Details from the PMS menu.
- On this page you can check application details, now click on the print application.
- When the next page opens click on print, and download the PDF file for future reference.
MPTAAS Scholarship Payment Status Check
You may have recently applied for a new or renewal application of this scholarship now your next task is to check the status, what is your current application status, and your payment status. Follow the below steps to check the status.
- Visit tribal.mp.gov.in mponline portal.
- Now login with the help of your user ID and password.
- Now select the PMS option from the dashboard.
- Click on Application Status.
- On the Next page, you can check all the statuses like, when applied, payment status, bank name, NPCI status, and installment type.
How to update KYC of MPTAAS Scholarship?
The next step after successful registration is to update your KYC. We have mentioned below how to do it.
- Visit the MPTAAS portal and go to the login page.
- Now login with the help of your user ID password.
- When the next page opens, enter your Aadhaar card or virtual ID number.
- You will get two options to update Ekyc, the first is OTP, and another is using biometrics.
- Click on Get OTP to update KYC through OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card, now enter the OTP and submit.
- This way you can update eKYC online.
tribal.mp.gov.in MPTAAS hitgrahi profile panjiyan
To apply for the PMS scholarship of SC, ST, and OBC students earlier online application was accepted from MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. However, recently the method of applying has been changed, this time students are asked to use the MPTAAS portal to create hitgrahi profile panjian.
Eligibility for MPTAAS Scholarship 2023-24
- Applicant should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Applicant must be from SC / ST / OBC in any one of these categories student.
- The annual family income of the OBC student should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- For SC/ST students, the annual family income should be less than Rs 5 lakhs.
- SC/ ST students whose family income is between Rs 5-6 lakhs would receive 50% of the scholarship.
- Students are not eligible if their parents are government employees.
- He/she must be studying in a school/college from a recognized University/Board in Madhya Pradesh.
Documents required for MPTAAS Scholarship
Some important documents required to apply for this scholarship are:
- SAMAGRA ID.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Current Course Admission Fee
- Student’s Photo
- Caste Certificate.
- Current Collage Code
- Branch code
- Student’s Bank Account.
- Aadhar Card.
MPTAAS Scholarship Amount List
|Class 11 and 12||₹230||₹380|
|BA, B.Sc, B.Com||₹300||₹570|
|UG/PG (Nursing, LLB, Pharmacy)||₹530||₹820|
|Engineering, Medical, P.hD, and M.Phil||₹550||₹1500|
MPTAAS Scholarship Portal – Contacts
If you have any query or concern related to the scholarship then you need to contact official, below are the contact details of MPTAASC official portal:
Direct Link for MPTAAS Portal
|Official Website||MPTAAS Portal|
|Registration||हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन|
|MPTAAS App||Download from Play Store|
FAQs related to MPTASS Scholarship 2023
www.tribal.mp.gov.in mponline- is the official portal of the MPTAAS scholarship, after visiting the website create hitgrahi profile panjiyan account then fill the application form and submit it.
Agreed, you need to create Hitgrahi Profile Ponjian only then you can complete the rest application process.
Starting from 230 to 1500 rupees.
Apart from OBC students, SC, and ST, students can also apply.
You can check the status by logging into the mptaas official portal tribal.mp.gov.in. We have discussed in detail above how to do that.
Up to 6 lahks annually.
The deadline for online applications is Nov 30, 2023.