Started in 2012-13, the North South Foundation Scholarship is awarded to deserving students based on merit and financial need. At present, the NorthSouth Foundation Scholarship 2023 is open to those students who have passed the 12th class with excellent marks and have been admitted to government or government-aided colleges in engineering, medical, BSc nursing, polytechnic, BSc (Agr) BPharm, BVSc, etc courses. The last date to apply online for North South Foundation Scholarship for the session 2023-24 is December 31, 2023.
- North South Foundation Scholarship (NSF) 2023
- South Foundation Scholarship 2023: Overview
- North South Foundation Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Benefits of North South Foundation Scholarship
- Steps to Apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Reward Details
- Scholarship Important Dates
- Documents needed for NSF Scholarship
- Scholarship Portal
- North South Foundation Scholarship 2023 – FAQs
North South Foundation Scholarship (NSF) 2023
The North South Foundation has introduced a new scholarship program, specifically for deserving students who completed their 10th or 12th grade with good scores and are currently enrolled in engineering, medicine, or diploma programs. All students who are from the economically disadvantaged groups in society and wish to finish their education with a good level of knowledge and experience in their field, which will help them in the future to get a well-paid job, will find great assistance from the North South Foundation NSF Scholarship.
The NorthSouth Foundation was founded by Ratnam Chitturi in 1989 with the goal of providing students with the means to finish their studies and build better futures. The foundation is not for profit. Students who wish to apply for the North South Foundation NSF Scholarship in 2023 should read this article through from beginning to end as we have included all the necessary information here.
South Foundation Scholarship 2023: Overview
|South Foundation India Scholarship
|North South Foundation (NSF)
|Total No. of Scholarship
|Rs. 30,000 per year
|Dec 31, 2023
North South Foundation Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a resident of India.
- 12th and 10th grade student with 10% ranking.
- The candidate must be enrolled in three years of diploma course which should be recognized by Government.
- The annual income of the family should be less than or equal to Rs. 1,00,000
- The students pursuing engineering, architecture, medicine (MBBS, BAMS, BDS), bachelor of veterinary science (B.V.Sc.), pharmacy, nursing, and agriculture are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students need to have scored well on the CET, NEET, or JEE exams in their state.
- Toppers and students with prior financial instability has more chances of being the primary beneficiary of this scholarship.
- The candidate must be a fresh candidate enrolled in any college.
Benefits of North South Foundation Scholarship
- All students who come from the economically disadvantaged segments of society and wish to finish their study with a solid level of knowledge and experience in their fields—which will help them in the future to find a well-paid job—would greatly benefit from this NSF Scholarship.
- Students who are better in their studies and come from financially unstable families will be able to receive Rs. 30,000 per year through the implementation of the NSF Scholarship, which will primarily focus on those students in order to enable them to complete their graduation and set an example for all those students who believe that money is the only way to complete their degree.
- This NSF Scholarship will not only help students financially, but it will open doors for those who believe that their financial situation prevents them from pursuing higher education.
Steps to Apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Step 1
First visit https://www.northsouth.org.
- Step 2
On the homepage, click on India Scholarship.
- Step 3
Click on Apply Now then Select Fresher/Renewal – Apply for Scholarship.
- Step 4
Enter your email ID and password and login; If applying for the first time, click on New User.
- Step 5
On the registration page fill Student Name, Chapter Name, Email, Year of joining the Course, Current Course and Aadhar number; then click on Save & Continue Button.
- Step 6
From the dashboard Select current application.
- Step 7
Enter basic information, additional information, bank details, then click on next section.
- Step 8
Enter current, past education and family member details.
- Step 9
Enter expenses and financial details such as tuition fees, books and other fees.
- Step 10
Upload documents like photo, college admit card, rank card, 12th mark sheet, income certificate, ration/BPL card, Vs certificate etc.
- Step 11
Click on Save and preview the application form; Then click on final submit button.
Students would receive financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 per year to complete their goal of pursuing high-quality education.
- Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Mptaas scholarship 2023
- Odisha scholarship 2023
- Kerala DCE Scholarship
Scholarship Important Dates
The last date for registration under the NSF portal is 31st December 2023.
Documents needed for NSF Scholarship
- Two Passport size Photo
- Proof of tuition fee
- College Admission Card
- Rank card from entrance exam
- Room and board receipt
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- ration card/BPL Card
- Academic mark sheet
|NorthSouth India Scholarship
|Apply for Scholarship
North South Foundation Scholarship 2023 – FAQs
December 31, 2023
Rs.30,00 per annum.
Students who have completed their 10th or 12th grade with good scores and are currently enrolled in engineering, medicine or diploma, graduate courses
Visit https://www.northsouth.org to renew your application.