NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship is awarded to meritorious students under the CSR program of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL). The primary goal of this scholarship program is to provide financial support to deserving students from low-income families. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 is specifically designed for students currently studying in classes 8 to 12, or in full-time postgraduate/undergraduate courses. The eligibility criteria for the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship are nearly identical for all students, although the amount of the scholarship changes depending on the course. Under this scholarship, students are given the opportunity to receive financial grants ranging from Rs 2500 to 12000 rupees. The online application for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 has begun. Applicants will be able to apply online on the Vidyasharathi Portal until October 29, 2023.
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023
NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship is a scheme under National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL). This scholarship was designed to provide monetary assistance to students right from class 8 to P.G. courses. It was established by keeping in mind that main moto would be to reduce the number of drop outs of Indian students from higher education by uprooting the cause behind this drop outs, which was lack of finance in the family. It imparts funds to students who find it very difficult to pay their tuition fees. By this scholarship, NSDL helps these financially weak students to fulfill their dreams of Higher Education and leaping them one step ahead of their dreams.
Details Regarding NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship|
|Offered by||National Securities Depository Ltd.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Amount||Rs 2500 to 12000|
|Application Start||29 September 2023|
|Last Date||October 29, 2023|
|Where to apply||https://vidyasaarathi.co.in|
Eligibility for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023-24
- Must be a permanent resident of India.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 60% in previous classes/exams to avail this scholarship.
- Family total annual income must be below 3 lakhs (from all income sources).
- The scholarship is for both genders. But 50% preferences will be given to the female child during selection.
Steps to Apply for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2023 Online
To complete the online application procedure, follow the steps outlined below.
- First of all, navigate to the Vidyasarathi Scholarship Portal, the link for which is www.vidyasarathi.co.in.
- Students who are applying for the first time click on Sign up; otherwise, log in using your email ID, and password.
- Now update the profile, enter personal details, such as full name, date of birth, category, marital status, email, mobile number, etc.; then upload your photo and identity proof.
- Enter your parent/guardian details like parent name, relationship with student, occupation, mobile number, and family income, then upload the income certificate as income proof.
- Enter your communication address i.e. current address, pin code, village/locality, state, etc., then upload address proof.
- Enter bank details such as account number, IFSC code, bank/branch name, account holder name, etc., and upload the bank passbook.
- Enter current academic details i.e. course level, course name, institute name, address, tuition fee, etc., then upload the current tuition fee receipt.
- Provide education information; Class 10/12 details such as the name of institute, location, month and year of passing, total marks obtained, out of total marks, percentage then upload mark sheet.
- Re-verify all the information and save it.
- Now go to Search and Apply for Scholarship, click on NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship, and click on the Apply Now button as per your course.
- Fill in the rest of the information and then submit the application.
- Aditya Birla Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
- PM Scholarship (PMSS)
- National Scholarship
- Tata Capital Scholarship 2024
- Central Sector Scholarship 2023
- From class 8 to Post-graduate (P.G.).
- The courses in undergraduate might be arts, science, commerce, or professional one. For U.G.courses like B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.M.S, B.B.A, the minimum eligibility is to have 60% marks in Class 12 or in diploma.
- The courses in post-graduate might be arts, science, or commerce. For P.G. courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., the minimum eligibility is to have 60% score in undergraduate.
Amount and Rewards
The amount of scholarship is diverse and depends upon the educational hierarchy. It starts from INR of 2500 and reaches up to INR 12,000 per year. Refer the table below to know about the scholarship rates.
|Class 8 and 9||Rs 2500|
|Class 10||Rs 3500|
|Class 11 and 12||Rs 5000|
|Under Graduate (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.M.S, B.B.A,)||Rs 10000|
|Post Graduate (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com)||Rs 12000|
Make sure you have the following documents with you before proceeding with the online application.
- 10th/12th/Graduation/previous class mark sheet
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- A passport-size photo
- College fees structure
- Bonafide certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Admission Confirmation Letter
Direct links for NSDL Scholarship
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Apply Online||Registration|
|Login||Click here to Login|
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship – FAQs
Students currently studying in classes 8 to 12 or enrolled in PG / UG programmes, who have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class/year as well as whose annual family income is equal to or less than Rs 3 lakhs.
Depending on the course chosen by the students, they get a minimum of Rs 2500 and a maximum of Rs 12000 for one year.