Pratibha Kiran Scholarship scheme has been launched by the Govt of Madhya Pradesh and managed by the Department of Higher Education, MP. This scholarship is offered to students of all categories, but she must be below the poverty line, i.e. the applicant must be a BPL girl student. Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023 for Girls is a state-sponsored initiative aimed at encouraging students aspiring for higher education. The scheme provides a scholarship of Rs 5,000 to students to help them achieve their academic goals. Interested applicants can apply for this scholarship scheme online using the MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0. In this case, they must first finish the registration process, then login, fill out the application form, upload the necessary documents, and submit.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023
In 2008, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan introduced the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, a state government scheme offered primarily to female students. The scheme provides financial assistance to girl students from SC / ST / OBC / General categories for 10 months in installments of Rs 500. Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023 is open to students who are permanent citizens of Madhya Pradesh as well as live in urban areas and fall below the poverty line (BPL). Aside from that, you must also meet a number of other eligibility requirements, which we shall discuss shortly.
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Scheme 2023: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023|
|Department||Dept. of Higher Education, MP|
|Scheme Name||MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Scheme|
|Last Date||31st December 2023|
MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana Registration 2023
We have discussed in detail below how you can register for Pratibha Kiran Yojana.
- Step 1: First visit MP state scholarship portal 2.0, else go to https://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Step 2: Under the Schemes Of Higher Education select New Registration for Pratibha Kiran Yojana.
- Step 3: Fill in your details in the registration form such as your name as per the 10th mark sheet, date of birth, father/mother name, etc.
- Step 4: Scroll down and select your Category, Religion then enter your Mobile Number, Email, Aadhaar Card Number, and 9-digit SAMAGRA ID.
- Step 5: Fill in the address eg, present address, block, Pin code. District and State etc.
- Step 6: Then tick on I agree, enter the captcha code, and click on Check Form validations on the next page select Application Preview, and Save Registration Details.
Login and Apply Online for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023
Steps to follow:
- Step 1:
Students go to www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in portal, then select the log in option.
- Step 2:
Now, enter your username, password, and captcha code then click on the login button.
- Step 3:
After that select Apply Online/View Application for Pratibha Kiran.
- Step 4:
Next, upload your photo, then go to the upload 12th education details option and enter Secondary board, Year of passing, School name, and Roll number, then upload the 12th class mark sheet.
- Step 5:
Fill in your bank details, i.e., IFSC code, Ac/no, then upload a copy of your bank passbook, and save it.
- Step 6:
Then select the Apply for Pratibha Kiran option enter the Institute Code, Course/Branch Code, Course Year, Enrollment Date/Number, and click on Update Application.
- Step 7:
Go to the application dashboard option, lock your application, and finally submit the application.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Check Status
|Step1||First, go to the MP State Scholarship Portal (2.0), or visit www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in website.|
|Step2||Select Student Login under the Student Corner option.|
|Step3||Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha then log in.|
|Step4||Then click on Track Status of Your Application.|
|Step5||Now enter Application ID and Academic Year and select Show My Application.|
|Step6||On the next page, you will be able to check your application status and remarks, etc.|
Benefits and Amount
- Students would receive a monthly scholarship of Rs 500 under the Pratibha Kiran scheme.
- This scholarship will be awarded to students for a duration of 10 months.
- Over the course of one year, the students would receive a total scholarship of Rs 5000.
Purpose of MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana
- The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to encourage the girls students of the province to pursue higher education.
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to female students who are experiencing financial challenges.
- Since the Madhya Pradesh government will provide scholarships for their studies which will help them meet their education expenses, students won’t have to depend on anyone to continue their higher education.
More Scholarships for MP Students:
- MPTAAS Scholarship
- MP MMVY Scholarship
- CBSE Single Child Scholarship
- Aditya Birla 2023-24 Scholarship
Eligibility for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023
- Only female students are eligible to apply for the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023 scheme.
- Applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Applicant should reside in urban area.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in the class 12 board examination.
- This scholarship is open to students of all categories but she must belong to the BPL category.
- The scholarship will be awarded solely to students who have been enrolled in an undergraduate program at a recognized college/university.
- Passport-size photo
- Samagra ID
- Current College Code
- Branch Code
- Aadhar card
- Urban residential certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Details of bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Mobile number.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023 – FAQs
Girl students who have scored at least 60% marks in the 12th board examination and who reside in urban areas of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Students have to go to www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in portal, then select new registration, and fill out the form. Then login and upload the documents and submit the application.
The last date for online application is 31st December 2023.