As desired by Dr. Veerendra Heggade, Sujnananidhi scholarship program has been introduced to economically poor students. This scholarship comes under Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project (SKDRDP). The main intension of this scholarship is to help the students who are financially feeble and are keen to complete their education. Sujnananidhi or Dharamshala scholarship provides financial support to students and they will be given monthly remuneration.
This SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship 2023-24 is given to the children whose parents’ are part of Self-Help Groups (SHG). The Self-Help Group members should be permanent resident of Karnataka. It carries a wide ranges of technical course students such as BAMS, BDS, MBBS, etc. it proves to serve as a backbone for those students who are willing to study and are career-oriented. The selected students will receive the amount through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer). This article will show you how to apply, eligibility criteria, etc. If your parents are part of SHGs and you are able to apply for Sujnananidhi scholarship.
- SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship 2023-24
- Overview of skdrdpindia.org Sujnananidhi Scholarship
- Sujnananidhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply for SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship
- Selection Process for Dharamshala Scholarship
- Benefits of the Sujnananidhi Scholarship
- Important Dates
- Documents required for Dharamshala Scholarship
- Contact Information
SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship 2023-24
A new scholarship has been launched by the ShriKshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project (SKDRDP). The main motive of this scholarship is to help the students who are financially backward and are keen to pursue higher education. Through this scholarship, it provides a lot of oppurtunities to students and they will be given monthly remuneration. This scholarship is distributed among 8000 students of Karnataka. Applying for this scholarship can be done only through SKDRDP’s CSC center. For the academic year 2023-24, SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship is currently open students can apply till February 29, 2024 (extended).
Overview of skdrdpindia.org Sujnananidhi Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship
|Sujnananidhi Scholarship by SKDRDP
|Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project
|Students who’re domicile of Karnataka
|Up to Rs.1,000 per month
|February 29, 2024 (extended)
Sujnananidhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be resident of Karnataka.
- Parent of the student should be a member of SKDRDP Self-Help Groups (SHG) / Pragathi Bandhu Group (PBG).
- The applicant must pass class 10 and 12th from a registered board and have good academic performance.
- The beneficiary should be ward of any member of SHG/PBG.
- Should be a student who is pursuing technical or professional courses such as MBA, BBA, etc.
- Should belong from backward section of society.
- The family income should be less.
How To Apply for SKDRDP Sujnananidhi Scholarship
Sujnananidhi Scholarship can be applied only through SKDRDP’s CSC center. Students who wish to grab this scholarship can go to nearest CSC center to apply for this scholarship with necessary documents. To see the format of scholarship visit https://skdrdpindia.org/2023/09/12/register-open-for-sujnananidhi-scholarship/ and download the format for reference.
- Labour Card Scholarship
- Prize Money Scholarship
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Rythu Bharosa Status-2023
- Telangana ePass Scholarship
Selection Process for Dharamshala Scholarship
Major points will be considered for Sujnananidhi or Dharamshala Scholarship in selection process are:
- Academic performance of the student must be outstanding.
- Merit-Based evaluation will be done.
- Students who are financially weaker will be considered.
- Eligibility criteria (mentioned above) must be met by student.
- The documents submitted should be copy of original.
- Enter the required information correctly in an application form.
- Application must be filled before timeline given.
- Maintain accuracy of document while uploading information. Do not make mistakes.
- The purpose of student to get scholarship must be genuine.
Benefits of the Sujnananidhi Scholarship
Sujnananidhi Scholarship has played a major role in many aspirants who wish to continue their study. Around 8000 student’s gets benefit every year. The scholarship amount will be credited to student’s bank account every month. Based on eligibility,
- About 6000 students pursuing technical courses such as B.TCH, B.Ed, ITI, Nursing, DPEd, Diploma, and others. Will receive an amount of Rs.400 per month.
- About 2000 students pursuing technical courses like MBBS, BDS, BE, BAMS, and more will receive an amount of Rs.1,000 per month.
The dates to apply for Sujnananidhi or Dharamshala scholarship is given below.
|Deadline of the scholarship
Documents required for Dharamshala Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of parent and student
- SSLC Mark sheet
- Pan Card
- Ration Card (RC)
- Bank Passbook
- Recommendation Letter From SKDRDP Project Office
- Fee receipt and School Certificate
- Resolution Book of Parents’ Association (ಪೋಷಕರ ಸಂಘದ ನಿರ್ಣಯ ಪುಸ್ತಕ)
- Admission enrollment receipt
- Technical degree certificate
For any query or enquiry anybody can contact the following details.
FAQs on Sujnananidhi Scholarship By SKDRDP
Sujnannidhi Scholarship application form can be filled only through CSC center of SKDRDP. They must visit the nearest CSC portal with the necessary documents.
February 29, 2024.
Go to https://skdrdpindia.org portal.