Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is sponsored by Tata Capital Limited (TCL), a financial services company under the Tata Group. The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program is one of their most successful CSR initiatives, assisting students with their educational expenses. The major goal of this program is to provide financial assistance to students from economically disadvantaged families, particularly those whose household income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 is open to students currently enrolled in class 11/12 or pursuing general undergraduate or diploma courses. The online application for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is presently open, with the last date being November 15, 2023 for the academic year 2023-24. Following the submission of the application, the applicants will be required to undergo document verification and a telephone interview. Tata Capital Limited will make the ultimate selection for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship based on the outcomes of the interview.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24
TATA group is well known for its contribution to strengthen the economic growth of India, also for its humble nature of Charity. One such associated group of TATA, TATA Capital Limited (TCL) have broadened and deepened the education system in a sustainable way. TCL has started a program, The Tata Capital Pank Scholarship Program, which provides scholarships to meritorious students who lack financial supports. This scholarship is provided irrespective of caste and gender. But privilege is given to female child, as because 50% of the total seats are reserved for them. Plus special weightage are also given to SC, ST and differently abled students. Under the scholarship program, selected students will receive a one-time financial grant of up to Rs 12,000 or 80% of the tuition cost (whichever is less). The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24 is divided into 2 categories: (a) From classes 11 to 12, and (b) students studying in undergraduate, or diploma/polytechnic courses.
Overview of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
|Name of Programme||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship|
|Offered by||Tata Capital Limited (TCL)|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs 12,000 or 80 % of tuition fee|
|Minimum marks required||60%|
|Income limit||Rs 2.5 lakhs|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date||15th November 2023|
Eligibility for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24
Tata Capital Limited (TCL) offers the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24 for students studying in classes 11 and 12, as well as general undergraduate, diploma courses. As a result, the eligibility criteria differ depending on the course selected by the students. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Eligibility for School Level Students (Classes 11, 12)
- Should have scored a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent 6.0 CGPA in Class 10 or 11.
- Must be studying in class 11/12 in an institute recognized by the Central/State Board.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Students whose parents are employed with Buddy4study or Tata Capital are not permitted to apply.
- Open to all students (both boys and girls)
Eligibility for General Graduation and Diploma Students
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% or more marks in the class XII board examination.
- Must be enrolled in a diploma or undergraduate degree program in any discipline at recognized University/Institution in India.
- The student’s annual family income from all sources should not be more than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Students whose parents work for Buddy4study or Tata Capital are not eligible.
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
- NSP Merit List Check 2023
- ONGC Scholarship
- PMSS Scholarship 2023
- HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship
- UP Scholarship Status 2023-24
Steps to Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023
Aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship and wish to apply for the 2023-24 session should go to the scholarship’s official website. They must then finish the registration process before moving on to the online application form. They must complete the following steps in order to do that:
- Registration Process
- Check Eligibility
- Fill Application form
- Upload necessary documents
- Preview then SUBMIT application
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply Process
The online application for the Tata Pankh Capital Scholarship 2023 is now open; interested applicants must complete the online application form at buddy4study.com by 15 November 2023. Before you begin the application procedure, you must have all the necessary documents with you. The online application process is discussed in detail below.
Follow these steps:
- Visit the website
Visit the official website of the scholarship, www.buddy4study.com.
- Select scholarship and Apply
Then select the scholarship according to your course, then click on the Apply Now button (direct link to apply online is given below).
- Login or register
Login using your mobile number or email id, else click register button, now enter your name, mobile, email id and set a new password then click register button, then update your profile.
- Check your eligibility
Now, select Start Application, enter your current class and family income and then check your eligibility.
- Provide personal details
Students provide their personal information like, email, mobile number, DOB, WhatsApp number, Aadhaar number, family annual income, then select your category, number of siblings, etc.
- Provide Adress
Provide your permanent address, address line, state, district, city or village, pin code etc. After thatclick on Save and Continue button.
- Provide Academic information
Enter your education and academic information like your Present class, institute type, address, institute name, passing year, marks/CGPA and save it.
- Provide parent’s details
Add two family members details like their name, mobile, annual income, relationship with you, occupation, etc then save it.
- Upload documents
Upload required documents such as, your photo, bank passbook, current year admission proof, fee receipt, Marksheet, Aadhaar Card/CasteCertificate, then save it (Format: PDF/JPEG; Max Size: 1 MB).
- Add reference
Add reference member details such as their Name, Mobile, Occupation, Relation etc.
- Add bank details
Provide your bank details, enter account holder name, account number, IFSC code, bank/branch name, etc.
- Add additional details
Provide additional information such as about yourself then save and continue.
- Submit application
Click on the preview button, and recheck all the information you provided, finally submit the application.
Amount & Benefits
The selected applicants for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 will receive a one-time financial assistance for their higher education. Refer to the list below to know more about the rate of scholarship:
- For Class 11 to 12: This Scholarship will cover 80% of the total tuition fees of the selected applicants or upto INR. 10,000 annually (whichever is less).
- For Undergraduate courses: This Scholarship will cover 80% of the total tuition fees of the selected applicants or upto INR. 12,000 annually (whichever is less). Applicants pursuing science, arts, commerce, diploma, ITI, BBA, B.com, B.Sc, etc. from recognized Indian institutes will be covered under this scholarship.
Selection or Screening procedure
It constitute multiple phases for which a valid and functional mobile number must be provided during filling of the application form.
- Screening is done at the level of academic merit and financial background.
- After screening the shortlisted applicants will be called for interview over telephone.
- Lastly, final list of selected applicants will be published after a final personality test taken by a Selection Committee.
List of Supporting Documents
- A passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof (such as an Aadhar Card)
- Mark sheet of previous qualified examination
- Saving bank account details (passbook copy)
- Proof of Family Income (form 16A Or certificate from Govt. authority or salary slips etc)
- Current year/course fee structure
- Caste certificate/differently abled certificate (optional)
- Proof of Admission slips in school/college (ID card/Bonafide certificate/admission letter)
FAQs related to Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The last date for submission of the online application is November 15, 2023.
Students of classes XI and XII will get a one-time financial grant of up to Rs 10,000, while undergraduate and diploma students receive a one-time financial grant of up to Rs 12,000.
The annual income of students should be equal to or less than Rs 2.5 lakhs.