Technip Energies India Scholarship is an initiative of Technip Energy India, a leading engineering and technology company for the energy transition. Under the CSR initiative of Technip Energies India, scholarships are awarded to female students pursuing BE/BTech courses by TEI. This organization offers one-time financial aid to support female students from disadvantaged backgrounds who want to pursue career in engineering field. For the current AY 2023-24, the online application for Technip Energies India Scholarship has started and the scholarship portal will remain open till 31st January 2024.
- Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023-24
- Details Regarding Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
- Eligibility criteria for Technip Energies India Scholarship
- How to Apply for Technip Energies India Scholarship?
- Scholarship Amount
- Selection Process for Technip Energies India Scholarship
- Supporting Documents
- FAQs related to Technip Energies India Scholarship
Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023-24
The Technip Energies India Scholarship Programme has been carefully designed to provide financial assistance to female students pursuing higher education in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering). This initiative is designed to help students manage their educational expenses cost-effectively, thereby simplifying and improving their educational journey. To help students pursuing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) streams, Technip Energies India provides a one-time financial assistance of Rs 30,000. The selection of the applicants generally depends on the basis of the academic performance and financial background of the student. Technip Energies India scholarship provides an opportunity for female students to excel, bridging the gap between aspirations and hopes and building future engineers in the field of STEM.
Details Regarding Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
|Technip Energies India Scholarship
|Technip Energies India
|Females students only
|70% or above
|One time Rs 30,000
|31st January 2024
Eligibility criteria for Technip Energies India Scholarship
There are several eligibility criteria for Technip Energies India Scholarship Program, which you must meet, only then you can fill the application form. Which include the following
- Gender: The scholarship opportunity is accessible to female students only.
- Locality: The applicant must be from India and a resident of any of the following states:
- Delhi NCR
- Tamil Nadu
- Course Eligibility: Applicants must be in the first year of a full-time undergraduate course, in areas of engineering (specific disciplines, such as chemical, electrical, civil, and mechanical engineering).
- Academic Requirements: As prescribed by the scholarship provider, applicants must have at least 70% marks in the 12th class board examination.
- Income Criteria: The annual family income of the student should not exceed INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Other Criteria: Additional prerequisites or conditions, applicants whose parents are employees of Technip & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Technip Energies India Scholarship?
To apply for the Technip Energies India Scholarship Programme, candidates can follow these steps:
- Open any browser and navigate to the buddy4study portal.
- Go to Search and type Technip Energy India Scholarship.
- Click on Apply Now button available on the next page.
- Enter your registered ID, email/mobile number, and password; click on login button.
- Create a new account if not registered yet; (enter your name, mobile, and email then press the register button).
- Select your eligibility and click on Start Application button.
- Enter personal details, Permanent address/ Correspondence address, and education details, then click on save and continue.
- add details of family members (at least two family members).
- Upload essential documents such as a Photograph, mark sheet, identity proof, income proof, Bank passbook and proof of admission, etc.
- Add bank details such as Name of account holder, account number, IFSC code, Bank and Branch name, etc. Then click on Save.
- Add reference details, and click on Preview button.
- Accept the terms and conditions; and review all the information, after that, click on Submit button.
Selected candidates will receive a one-time scholarship grant of INR 30,000. This amount will be intended to cover the educational expenses of the students such as tuition fees, hostel expenses, books, stationery, travel expenses and any other educational requirements.
- CMSS Scholarship
- Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Kalia Scholarship
- Labour Card Scholarship
- PRIZE MONEY SCHOLARSHIP
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
Selection Process for Technip Energies India Scholarship
The selection for Technip Energies India scholarship depends on a multi-stage process such as academic performance, financial background, and the verification of documents submitted along with the application form. Those applicants who are Shortlisted may be approached for a telephonic interview which is part of the selection process.
Applicants are required to provide the following documents during the online application process:
- A passport size Photograph
- Mark sheet of Class 12
- Government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/driving license/PAN)
- Family income proof (ITR Form 16/income certificate/salary slips)
- Bank account details and passbook
- Proof of admission (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
31st January 2024.
One time grant of Rs. 30,000.
It’s a scholarship program offered by Technip Energies to female students pursuing BE/BTech courses.
Female students who got at least 70% marks in the 12th class and having family income of Rs. 4,00,000 or less.