Timken India has invited online applications for Timken Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. The application for this scholarship started on 27 October 2023. Timken Scholarship 2023 is open to students studying in the first year of Diploma/ITI/BTech courses. The deadline for applying online for the scholarship program for the academic year 2023-24 is December 10, 2023. Students who meet the eligibility criteria must apply on the Vidyasarathri portal. To know more about the detailed eligibility criteria, amount, and application process, you have to visit the official website or read the following article.
Timken Scholarship 2023–24
Timken Scholarship is awarded by Timken Engineering and Research India Private Limited to encourage impoverished but meritorious students of society to pursue higher education. The goal of this scheme is to provide financial aid to students who are unable to pursue higher education due to high fee structure. Timken Scholarship 2023-24 will be awarded only to students enrolled in first-year diploma, ITI, or engineering (BE/BTech) courses. Additionally, the family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 8 lakhs per annum. Under this scheme, students are offered financial grants ranging from Rs 10,000 to Upto Rs 50,000 to complete their courses
Overview of Timken Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Timken Scholarship|
|Provider||Timken India Ltd|
|Minimum Qualification||60% in Class 10|
|Application Starts||27th October 2023|
|Last date||December 10, 2023 (extended)|
|Amount||Max Upto Rs.50,000|
|Where to apply||www.vidyasaarathi.co.in|
Eligibility for Timken Scholarship 2023–24
- Timkin Scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in the first year of ITI/Diploma/Engineering courses.
- Students must have secured at least 60% marks in Class 10/12/Diploma.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time/regular course at a recognized institution/college in India.
- The annual family income of students should be Rs.8 lakhs or less.
- Those enrolled in open universities or doing distance courses are not eligible to apply.
- Students from Bangalore, Chennai, Jamshedpur, and Bharuch will be given first preference.
Steps to Apply for Timken Scholarship Online
Online applications for the Timken Scholarship 2023-24 session are currently open. Below we have explained in detail how you can register and fill the application form online.
- Applicants first go to Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal or else visit www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on Apply for Scholarship and then select Register Now.
- Enter your full name, mobile number, and email ID; Set a new password, confirm the password, type the captcha code, and then click on submit.
- Enter your registered email ID, password and captcha code then click on the login button.
- After entering the dashboard click on Please Fill Up Profile From the First.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, category (SC/ST/OBC/NT/Open), and marital status, then upload identity proof and photo and save it.
- Provide parent/guardian information, such as full name, relation with student, mobile number, annual family income, etc.; Upload the income certificate then save it.
- Provide communication address ie, current address, pin code, village/area, block/taluka/town, state of domicile, etc.; Then upload address proof and save it.
- Fill the student bank details ie, Saving Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Name, Branch Name, Name (as per Aadhar), etc.; Then upload the bank passbook.
- Provide academic and education details such as current course level/name, institute name, tuition fee, class 10/12 board name, month and year of passing, percentage (CGPA/marks), etc.; Upload Tuition Fee, Admission Letter, Marksheet.
- Now select Search & Apply Scheme and click on the Apply Now button under Timken Scholarship.
- Now Choose If you Received from Scholarship (Yes/No), is your parent working in Timken (yes/no), nearest office/plant, then click on the submit button.
- ONGC Scholarship 2023
- Ishan Uday Application Form
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- AICTE Pragati 2023 Online Apply
- Technip Energies India scholarship
- NSP Scholarship Status Check
- Prime Minister Scheme
Timken Scholarship Amount
Refer to the table below to find out how much money is awarded under the Timken Scholarship
Documents needed for Timken Scholarship
When applying online, you must provide the following documents.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Class 10/12/Diploma mark sheet
- Previous Academic mark sheet
- Income Proof (family income certificate)
- Bank passbook of Student
- Current year college fee structure (tuition and non-tuition)
- Bonafide or Admission letter from institute
Links for Timken Scholarship
Timken Scholarship 2023 – FAQs
The last date of application is 10th December 2023.
Visit Vidyasarathi portal for online ap[plication.
Minimum Rs 1000 to maximum Upto Rs 50,000.