UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023:Before acquiring knowledge online, we need to have an Internet facility and a good smartphone or laptop. But most poor and incompetent students can’t afford to have these facilities. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath announced a free laptop yojana for UP students a few months ago which is known as UP free laptop yojana.
This scheme is solely meant for students who are studying at a university or school under the UP board and, who have achieved more than 60% of the marks on the exam. These students are going to be benefited from this UP free laptop yojana. As part of this yojana, the UP government has set a budget of 1800 crore rupees, which will be used to distribute smartphones, tablets, and laptops to more than two million students.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
In 2021, the government of Uttar Pradesh launched a scheme called Digishakti Portal. With this scheme, the student used to receive smartphones and tablets, but later the Chief Minister of UP, Shri Adityanath Yogi, mentioned that next year, all students who are going to pass the exam with good grades will receive laptops from the government. So that meritorious students are never left behind in the race for higher education.
The Chief Minister of the UP said that many students got deprived of the benefits of this yojana in the previous year, but deprived students will definitely get the benefit from the free laptop scheme this year. This year, a budget of 1.8 billion was set to distribute free smartphones and portable tablets to more than 20 lakh students.
Overview Of UP Free Laptop Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojana/Scheme|
|Authority Launched By||Government Of Utter Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students Of UP|
|Benefits Of Scheme||Free laptops, smartphones, and tablets|
|Eligibility||The student who secured 60% or above|
|Total Budget||1800 Crore|
|Scheme Portal Name||DigiShakti portal|
Purpose of UP Free Laptop Yojana
- The primary purpose of the UP Free Laptop Yojana is to help meritorious students who need laptops during their time of study but cannot afford them due to a lack of financial support from their families. This Scheme will offer them free laptops, mobile, and tablets.
- So that all of these incompetent students are at the forefront of higher education. If you want to take advantage of this free laptop scheme, you’ll need to contact the nearest government office. After contacting them, your name will be enrolled on the list of students in this scheme.
- UP Senior Deputy Minister Shri Keshav Prasad Maurya appraised all well-performed students of Uttar Pradesh and said that this year several boys and girls passed the UP board with good overall marks. Girls, in particular, have performed better than boys this year.
Benefits of UP laptop Yojana Scheme
- Students who are studying in schools and high schools will be given smartphones by the government if they pass the exam with 60-70 percent marks.
- The Uttar Pradesh government will provide tablets to those students who will score 70-80 percent.
- If you score between 80-90 percent, the laptop is awarded through the free UP laptop Yojana.
- Students who score more than 90 percent in the exam will receive a laptop along with one lakh of rupees.
All Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Yojana
The UP Free Laptop Yojana Scheme was declared in 2021, but before that, free smartphones and tablets were distributed in the previous year. But the government has said that those newly admitted to college or school in 2022 will benefit from this free laptop Yojana. However, there are some conditions for obtaining this scheme, what are these conditions, who are eligible, and some of these criteria by which students can get this free UP laptop yojana are outlined below:
- Applicants must be between 18-25 years of age to apply for this scholarship also who are in grades 10, 12, undergraduate, and graduate are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those who score above 60 percent will receive the benefit of the free laptop yojana.
- Your family’s annual income must be less than 2 Lakh of rupees.
- The school or university where you study must be under the state government.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the students residing in Uttar Pradesh.
How can I Register for free laptop yojana?
You don’t need to apply online for UP Scholarship to take advantage of this scheme. Laptops will be provided to every student directly from the school or college in the same way as smartphones and tablets were provided earlier.
How To Apply For UP Board Free Laptop Yojana 2023?
More than 2 crore students would receive laptops and smartphones as part of the UP Free Laptop yojana. Of these, around 50,000 students had already received free tablets. Those who are eligible for this free laptop must get enrolled in their school or college and then only they will be provided a tablet or laptop.
No online or offline application portal has been officially launched yet. You’ll get free laptop benefits once the school and university add your name to the list.
Applicant Important Document
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport-Size Color Photograph.
- Class 10 & 12 Marksheet.
- Application Form
- Mobile Number
- Email Id.
FAQ UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022-23
UP free laptop yojana was introduced in 2021 by the chief minister of UP, Yogi Adityanath. The scheme has just been announced, nothing more than that, yet there is no official website available to us.
It is a scheme announced by the government of Utter Pradesh that would distribute free laptops to poor and incomplete students.
Students who have scored more than 80% on the exam will receive a free laptop.
Still, there is no official notification released by the UP Government. For that reason, we are unable to provide a tentative date regarding this scheme.
Students of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
Visit www.up.gov.in for free laptop yojana scheme.
For online registration students should visit, www.upcmo.up.nic.in, portal.
Disclaimer: Our website never claims that all the information present here is 100% correct, we have collected the information from the official government notifications. So if you have any queries you can check the official website to find proper solutions.