UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 Online– We all know that the government of Uttar Pradesh provides various scholarships for eligible candidates, one such scholarship is UP Scholarship also known as Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship. The concerned authorities involved in this scholarship scheme are the Departments of Social Welfare the State of UP Backward Welfare Department, and the Minority Welfare and Waqf Department. Every year thousands of students apply for UP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships. If you have done Registration on the Scholarship.up.gov.in portal and want to check status of your online form, you can do so by following the below methods.
In the following article, we have explained in detail how you can check UP Scholarship 2023 status, the application’s last date, how to register online form, and how to renew your current application.
UP Scholarship Status 2023
The candidates can belong to any category like General, OBC, SC, ST, and other minority categories. Each and every candidate can apply for scholarships based on their highest level of education. The purpose of giving scholarships is to provide financial support to candidate who wishes to study further. UP Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 is provided by the government. The students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG, PG, and Diploma can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Overview of UP Scholarship Status 2023
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship 2023|
|Authority||Departments of Social Welfare UP, Backward Welfare Department|
|Type of Scholarship||Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Students of UP|
|Benefits||Scholarship along with Reimbursement|
|Eligibility Criteria||Mentioned Below|
|UP Scholarship Last Date||December 2022|
|Helpline Number||18001805229 / 18001805131|
Types of UP Scholarship
The Uttar Pradesh scholarship program includes the following:
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Program [9th-10th can apply]
- Post-Matric Scholarship Program [11th -12th can apply]
Post-Matric Scholarship Program is further categorized into three other Programs. i.e.
- Post-Matric Inter Class [11th -12th ]
- Post-Matric other than Inter [ B.Sc., B.E, B.Tech, etc. (degrees under universities)]
- Post-Matric outside the State [ candidates from other states who is studying in UP ]
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022-23: Last Dates
|Scholarship Events 2022-23||Pre-Matric (class 9th and class 10th)||Post-Matric (class 11th and 12th)|
|Application Starts||July 2022||July 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||October 2022||October 2022|
|Application correction window||November 2022||November 2022|
|Disbursement of UP scholarship||December 2022||December 2022|
|Application status check||January 2023||January 2023|
UP Scholarship 2023 Latest Updates
As per the recent updates, the UP Scholarship 2022-23, the amount will be received on or before the end of March 2023. The verification of the form will be finished on or before the end of February.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for UP Scholarship 2023
There are some guidelines to apply for the UP Scholarship which only if fulfilled you will get the benefit of this scholarship. Which we mentioned below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have a domicile of the UP region.
- Applicant must be of class 9th/10th from a recognized school of UP
- Students must have a minimum of 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- For the post-matric scholarship, the annual income must not cross Rs 1 lakhs.
- For the Pre-Matric program: the annual income must not cross Rs 2.5 lakhs
General Category: Rupees twenty-five thousand five hundred forty-six [Rs.25, 546 students from Urban area] and nineteen thousand eight hundred eighty-four [Rs.19, 884 students from Rural area]
Minority students: Rupees one lakh [Rs.100000]
SC/ST Students: Rupees thirty thousand [Rs.30000]
OBC Students: Rupees thirty thousand [Rs.30000]
UP Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates will be selected by the concerned department based on candidate’s academic performance in the past examination and their economic status.
Documents need to upload on scholarship.up.gov.in
- Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN Card
- Income & Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous year’s Mark card and Certificates
- Copy of Bank Passbook [if required]
- Passport size photograph [Latest]
- Certified Affidavits
- Other Relevant Documents
How to Apply Online for UP Scholarship 2023?
The eligible candidates can apply for UP scholarships Registration on this official web portal, scholarship.up.gov.in. If you are fresher then follow the below procedure to apply for this scholarship.
UP Scholarship Registration 2023
- Step 1: Open any browser and visit UP Scholarship’s official website, or directly open this link, scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on “STUDENT” menu and select Registration.
- Step 3: Select the form based on category [ there are 3-4 options available in 3 different boxes].
- Step 4: Fill all the mandatory fields and Click on SUBMIT.
- Step 5: Once the Registration process is completed, now Candidates can log in.
UP Scholarship login fresh
- Open scholarship.up.gov.in portal to log in.
- Go to the STUDENT tab, Select Fresh Login.
- Enter the required fields like REGISTRATION NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH, and PASSWORD.
- The INSTRUCTION PAGE opens here. Candidate must read all the instructions given and click PROCEED button.
Guidelines to Fill Application Form
- After fresh login, candidate will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Here, select “FILL IN APPLICATION FORM’’ option and fill all the required fields.
- The candidate must ensure that all the given information is accurate.
- Once finished filling details, Click on SUBMIT button.
Once the candidate submits the application form, he/she needs to upload their scanned photograph as per instruction given. [Photo size, format, etc. must be taken care]
All the candidate gets 3 chances to verify their aadhar card and 3 chances for OTP authentication.
- Fill the details like Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar card number, etc., and click Verify Aadhar button.
- After verifying the Aadhar card, click on OTP Authentication button.
- Now, Click on resend OTP button.
- The candidate must enter the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
- Click on verify Aadhar by mobile OTP.
Candidate must ensure that all the given details are accurate. Reviewing applications helps to edit details if required. After reviewing Click on SUBMIT button.
Once submitted, Take print of application form for further use. The printed application must be submitted to the respective institution.
UP Scholarship Renewal
The student will be registered and logged in during first year. Renewal Login is for those candidates who are studying in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year. Students can log in with the same details as before and can procedures to Fill Application.
- Go to the UP Pre/Post matric scholarship official Website, scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Select STUDENT option from the main menu.
- Choose Renewal Login.
- Fill all the details, upload the documents, review and submit the application form, as we have shown above.
How to Make Corrections in Form?
The candidate can make corrections of their online application form within the specified time. The candidate gets chance to correct their inaccurate application form and submit the corrected form online. As per the circular, the period of time allow to correct application form begins once the application process ends.
How to Proceed to Make Correction?
- Log in to the UP Scholarship official website for that visit scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Click on “STUDENT” and select category (from four options).
- Log in using your registration number, date of birth, and password
- Enter the captcha and submit.
- Once you login check result thoroughly which is shown on the screen.
- Click on the “MODIFY APPLICATION AFTER INITIAL TEST” button.
- It will redirect to the application page.
- Make the required changes and submit the final corrected online application.
Note: Submit the corrected application to the INSTITUTION. The candidates are required to submit final hard copy of application form to the respective institution compulsorily.
UP Scholarship Payment Status Check 2023
Remittance of scholarship amount to students has started from December 28. To check UP Scholarship status online one can download the UMANG application from android mobile.
- Go to play store and search for UMANG app and download and install it.
- Once Installed, Open the app and chose language and click on NEXT.
- Register on UMANG app with your mobile number.
- Once registered, click on Login button, the login page opens here. Enter your mobile number and MPIN [if MPIN not available, click on Login with OTP]
- Once you click on Login with OTP, candidate will receive an OTP of 6 digit. Enter the OTP and Home page opens here.
- Click on Search and write PFMS and click on Know your Payment.
- The new page opens here, and candidate must enter Account number, Bank Name, Mobile number and then click on Submit.
- New page opens with all details regarding payment (like a/c no, Beneficiary name, Purpose, Amount, Failure reason etc.). Check for UTR No. If UTR No. is NA that means till now payment hasn’t done.
- If candidate can see UTR No. i.e. amount has been transferred successfully.
Note: Every student applying for the scholarship should know that Aadhaar number should
be linked to the bank account.
UP Scholarship Check Status 2022-23?
Any Candidate, Fresher, or Renewal applicant can check their application status through the online portal SAKSHAM, छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली.
Required details: Candidates must have their Registration Number, password also Date of Birth details with them to check status of UP Scholarship. Following are the steps to check the application status.
up scholarship status 2023-24 process
- Step 1:
Visit https://scholarship.up.gov.in and wait for up scholarship status 2023-24 page to open.
- Step 2:
Click on “STUDENT” and now select your category.
- Step 3:
Login with your registration number, Date of Birth, and Password.
- Step 4:
Enter captcha and Submit.
- Step 5:
Select the search button to check your Application Status.
- Step 6:
The application status can check here.
UP Scholarship STATUS for Renewal Candidate
The shortlisted students who did not receive any amount of Scholarship must contact the concerned department to enquire about scholarship. To contact visit: scholarship.up.gov.in/Contactus.aspx.
Customer care phone no. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199,
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority
UP Scholarship Useful Links
|Official Website||UP Scholarship portal|
|Fresh Application||UP Scholarship Registration 2023|
|Login||UP Scholarship Login|
|Renewal Application||UP Scholarship renewal|
|Check Your Application Status||UP Scholarship Status|
FAQs related UP Scholarship
Open the official website, www.scholarship.up.gov.in and log in with your user ID and password, now you can check status of the UP Scholarship.
The last date was 26 December 2022.
We have shown above step-by-step how to fill the form.
Eligible students visit the official website of Up scholarship, First register then login and lastly fill the online application form.
For post-matric scholarship income limits less than Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2.5 lakh for post matric scholarship.