Vardhman Textiles Limited has announced online applications for Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24. This scholarship is open to students studying in any year of Diploma and ITI courses. To apply online, students must visit the Buddy4Study portal and fill the application form before December 10, 2023.
Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023
Vardhman Textile Limited or Vardhman Group is a textile-based organization set up in Ludhiana, Punjab. This group have holistically elevated our culture, economy, and innovation with sustainable development. This group has not only contributed to our country’s GDP but is also quite active in many educational and societal well-being programmes and initiatives. One such initiative is the Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship which aims to elevate the quality as well as the quantity of higher education by supporting students with economic viability during their courses. Students who are pursuing diploma or ITI courses after completion of their matriculation (class 10) and/or H. S. (class 12) will be the direct beneficiaries of this scholarship. This scholarship will provide a good amount of financial support to a selected scholar per year to complete his/her higher education. The amount of the Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship is around 20,000 INR.
Overview of Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023
|Name of initiatives||Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship|
|Offered by||Vardhman Textiles Limited|
|Eligible Courses||Diploma and ITI|
|Last Date||10th December 2023|
|Where to apply||buddy4study.com|
Students who wish to apply for the Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023-24 session must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Students must have scored 50% or more marks in the class 10/12 board examination.
- Applicant must be studying in any year of ITI/Diploma course.
- The annual gross income of the students should be less than Rs 6 lakh.
- Students residing in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Madhya Pradesh will be given first priority.
- Students whose parents are working in Vardhman Textiles Limited or Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Steps to Apply for Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023
- First, go to @buddy4study.com portal and search for Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship.
- Scroll down the page and click on Apply Now button.
- Login with your registered mobile number or email; Otherwise click on Register and complete the registration process.
- Click on Start Application and check your eligibility.
- Provide personal details like date of birth, WhatsApp number, Aadhaar number, annual family income, parental status, etc.
- Provide your permanent address ie, address line, state, district, pin code, city, town, etc.
- Select current class, then provide academic details of class 10/12.
- Upload documents like photographs, marksheet, address proof, income certificate, admission proof, and bank passbook, etc.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully, then accept them and click on the Preview button.
- Verify all information and click on the Submit button.
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS
- Timken Scholarship 2023
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023
- ONGC Scholarship 2023 Apply
- PM Scholarship Scheme
Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship not only gives financial aid but also assists students in earning livelihood for their family. The goal of this scholarship is to assist financially disadvantaged students who wish to continue their studies without hesitation. The selected students will be given Rs 20,000 as financial assistance.
Selection to avail this scholarship is totally based upon the scores or marks obtained by an applicant in class 10 and/or class 12. Besides the marks obtained equal preferences will also be given upon the financial status or economic conditions of a candidate. The procedure for selection is a multi-step process, which is as follows:
- Preliminary screening or shortlisting of applicants depending upon the fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria.
- Verification of required testimonials.
- Personality test or viva over telephone of shortlisted applicants.
- Publication of final merit or selection lists of eligible applicants.
At present, online applications are ongoing for the Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023. Eligible students must apply before December 10, 2023.
- A passport-size Photo
- Proof of Address (Aadhar, Driving Licence)
- Class 10/12 Mark sheet
- Proof of Admission (Bonafide Certificate/Fee Structure/Student ID Card)
- Family income certificate
- Bank account details of Students or parent
FAQs related to Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship
December 10, 2023.
Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
One time grant of Rs.20,000.
Visit Buddy4Study.com portal.