YSR RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme is a Government undertaken program. Under which the farmers of State gets benefit in the form of money. The amount will be given to farmers in three installments every year. YSR Rythu Bharosa is associated with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi to contribute Rs 13500/- to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh every year. In which the State contribution is Rs. 7500/- and center is rupees 6000/-.The chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh introduced this program for the State farmers.
According to The Hindu Paper, around 53, 00,000 farmers of the State will receive rupees 2204.77 crore as part of 2nd installment for the financial year 2023. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has released this fund and this is the 5th consecutive year.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Date 2024
- Steps to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment List 2023
- Benefits of RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme 2023
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Date 2023-24
- Eligibility Criteria to Apply For YSR Rythu Bharosa
- How to Apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- CUSTOMER CARE/TOLL FREE NUMBER
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Links
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2024
The farmers who have applied for YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB scheme) and who have received first installment amount can check the status for second installment. The beneficiaries can check the payment status for the year 2024 by visiting the official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/, after entering the homepage, one should enter 12 digits Aadhaar number to check the payment status. If the payment is credited to the beneficiary bank account then “Payment Success” message occurs on the screen. If the Payment is not done or payment will be credited within few days then “Payment under processing” message occurs on the screen.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB)
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)
|October 15, 2023
|Rs. 13,500 (7500 + 6000)
|Mode of Payment
|Last Installment Date
|Nov 7, 2023
|Next installment Date (3rd Phase)
|February 28, 2024
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Date 2024
The first installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa was received by the farmers in the month of June 2023. Now, The 2nd installment was released on 7th November 2023 and 3rd installment will be released on 28 February 2024. Farmers can check the payment by checking their bank account directly or they can check through YSR Rythu Bharosa website link. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
Steps to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment List 2023
To check YSRRB list follow the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1:
Visit https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html official website.
- Step 2:
Click on Login from top right corner of the page.
- Step 3:
Input Username, password and captcha and click on Login.
- Step 4:
Now, the list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen.
- Step 5:
Check for payment status.
Benefits of RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme 2023
- The farmers who have applied for this scheme will get a beneficiary amount of Rs. 13500/-.
- Rupees 7500/- must be received by the farmer as 1st installment according to the scheme in the month of June. [In which rupees 2000 from center not credited]
- Rupees 4000/- must be received by the farmer as 2nd installment in the month of November. [In which rupees 2000 from Pm Kisan may not be released]
- Rupees 2000/- must be received by the farmer as 3rd installment in the month of January 2024.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
- Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- CM Kishan Kalyan
- Labor card Scholarship 2023
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Date 2023-24
- Rupees 7500/- – June 2023
- Rupees 4000/- – November 2023
- Rupees 2000/- – February 28, 2024
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For YSR Rythu Bharosa
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh (AP).
- Must be a farmer.
- Small, marginal renters or farmers may also qualify for this scheme.
- A farmer should own five acres of land to apply YSRRB.
How to Apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
Farmers must have a registered mobile number and a One Time Password (OTP) sent by the portal.
- Visit the official website of the scheme at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Click the option “Apply Online” to fill the application form online.
- Enter all the details with necessary documents and upload.
- Visit the nearest village or ward secretariat and fill the application form offline along with the required documents.
- Applications will be submitted by the village or ward volunteers and the revenue department officials.
Documents required to apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme are mentioned below:
- Aadhaar card
- Land records/registration details or lease agreement
- Bank account details [passbook front page]
- Caste certificate.
CUSTOMER CARE/TOLL FREE NUMBER
Anybody can reach out to this Toll Free number 1100 or 1902 for any enquiry related to the scheme and farmers can get any information regarding agriculture. The solution will be provided with complete cooperation with the Department of Agriculture.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Links
FAQs on YSR Rythu Bharosa
Inaugurated by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Sh Jagan Mohan Reddy
On February 28, 2024.
Go to ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal and click on Know your Grievance Status option, then enter Aadhar Number and click on Submit button.