The Yuvashree Prakalpa was approved by the Government of West Bengal on behalf of the Employment Bank in the year of 2013. The main objective of this scheme is to provide allowance to unemployed youth until they get a job. You would receive Rs 1500 every month if you apply to Yuvashree. Youth who have passed Class VIII and are in the age group of 18-45 years are eligible to apply online for Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024.
- Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024
- Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024 Details
- Online Application for Yuvashree Prakalpa
- Steps to Yuvashree Online Apply
- How to Apply Online for Yuvashree Prakalpa?
- Yuvashree Prakalpa Annexure III Form
- Step to update Yuvashree Annexure III Form
- Steps to check the status of Yuvashree Prakalpa?
- যুবশ্রী প্রকল্পে ভাতা পাওয়ার সঠিক পদ্ধতি
- Eligibility criteria for Yuvashree Prakalpa
- Documents Required for Yuvashree Prakalpa
- Contact Details
- Direct Link for Yuvashree Prakalpa
Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024
The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee, launched a scheme on October 1, 2013, for 18-year-old unemployed youth called Yuva Utsaha, which was later renamed as Yuvasree Prakalpa. Under this scheme, allowance is provided to the unemployed youth for skill development. You can receive 1500 rupees every month by applying to the Yuvashree scheme. However, to receive the amount, your name must be listed on the WB Employment Bank website. Also, there are some eligibility criteria required to apply for this scheme which we’ll discuss soon.
Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024 Details
|Name of Scheme
|Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024
|Mode of Apply
|Govt. of West Bengal
|Labour Department of West Bengal
|Yuvashree Prakalpa launched in
|Help Line No
|September 4, 2023
Online Application for Yuvashree Prakalpa
Under the Yuvashree Prakalpa, the West Bengal government has agreed to give unemployment allowance to 1 lakh youths. You must submit an online application for Yuvashree, and the link is available on the Employment Bank website. After applying, each applicant will be notified by phone/email whether their name is on the waiting list. If your name is on the list, you will receive 1500 rupees in your bank account within two to three months. Once you get the allowance, you must fill out (Annexure-lll) form and submit it within six months as a renewal.
Steps to Yuvashree Online Apply
- New Enrollment
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Fill Education Details
- Submit Additional Information
- Upload Documents
- Review and Submit Application
How to Apply Online for Yuvashree Prakalpa?
To apply for the Yuvashree Prakalpa, the applicant needs to visit the website of the Employment Bank and create a new profile. After that they fill the application form (Annexure-l) and the Unemployment Certificate (Annexure-ll), take out the printout and then submit it to the nearest SDO office along with the necessary documents.
Steps to apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa 2024
- Visit Official Website-
Visit the website of Bekar Bhata or Yuvasree Scheme which is https://employmentbankwb.gov.in.
- Log in or New Enrollment-
Now select Job Seeker option from the left option, and click on New Enrollment.
- Follow instructions-
Read all the terms and conditions before applying, then tick I agree and Select continue and Accept.
- Fill out Personal Details-
Enter your personal details such as your name, parent’s / husband’s name, caste, marital status, date of birth, etc.
- Contact information-
Fill in your current contact details such as postal address, state / sub-division / district name, pin code, Exchange, mobile number, Aadhar Number, etc.
- Education Details-
Fill in the educational qualification such as passed exam, the name of the board / university / Council, year of passing , total marks obtained.
- Additional Information-
Now enter your additional details such as, language, height, weight, residence proof number and then enter captcha and click on submit.
- Upload documents-
Upload the required documents such as date of birth, proof of residence, caste certificate, class 10 mark sheet, and photo, etc.
- Review & Submit-
Re-check all the information provided by you and then click on Review and Submit Application.
After submitting the application online, download and take a printout of the application form. Attach the required documents and submit it to the SDO office within 90 days.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Annexure III Form
At present, the process of online submission of Appendix III form of Yuvashree scheme has been started. Applicants who wish to renew for Yuvashree Prakalpa must update the Annexure III form, otherwise, their unemployment allowance may be stopped at a later date.
Step to update Yuvashree Annexure III Form
How you can submit and renew Yuvashree Scheme Annexure III form online is as follows:
|Visit the official website of Employment Bank/Yubashree Scheme.
|On the homepage there is a link SUBMIT ANNEXURE-III, click on it.
|Enter your Employment Bank User ID/Password and captcha code then click submit.
|Enter Bank Account Number, Security Code, Click on Submit Button.
|Skill Development/Self Employment. Choose any one option,
|Enter Name/Nature of Institute, Address/Duration of Training.
|Type your Aadhaar card number.
|Tick on I Agree and click on SUBMIT ANNEXURE-III.
|After submitting the form, take a printout of the Acknowledgment Slip.
Steps to check the status of Yuvashree Prakalpa?
Once your application for the Yuvashree scheme has been approved, the user ID and password will be sent to your email or mobile number. Through which you can login and monitor the status of Yuvashree Prakalpa, such as if your name is present on waiting list or whether Rs. 1500 has been sent or not.
- Step 1: First, visit the website of the Yuvashree Prakalpa, which is accessible at https://employmentbank.gov.in.
- Step 2: Wait for the page to load properly then scroll down and select View Status for Enrollment and Yuvashree.
- Step 3: Now, enter your jobseeker ID and enter the security code that appears, then click on submit.
- Step 4: After submission, on the next page, you can check the application status whether your name is present in the Yuvashree waiting list or not.
যুবশ্রী প্রকল্পে ভাতা পাওয়ার সঠিক পদ্ধতি
যুবশ্রী প্রকল্পে আবেদনকারী প্রথম 1 লাখ প্রার্থীকে তাদের মোবাইল/ইমেইল এর মাধ্যমে জানানো হবে যে তাদের নাম লিস্টে রয়েছে কিনা। যদি আপনার নাম যুবশ্রী লিস্টে থাকে তবে আপনি 1500 ট্যাকা ভাতা পাবেন। প্রথম ভাতা পাওয়ার পর, ভাতাপ্রাপ্ত প্রার্থীকে প্রতি 6 মাস অন্তর অন্তর বেকারত্বের প্রমান স্বরূপ ডিক্লারেশন ফর্ম অর্থাৎ Annexure-lll পূরণ করে SDO অফিসে জমা দিতে হবে।
Eligibility criteria for Yuvashree Prakalpa
Applicants are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship which are:
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Unemployed youth of the state of West Bengal are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must be Passed class 8th.
- To get the allowance of this scheme, the applicant must first create a profile on the website of Yuvashree prakalpa and then the name of the applicant should be in the list of the employment bank website.
- There shouldn’t be any financial assistance / loan from the Centre / State scheme in the name of the beneficiary.
- As of April 1 of the year in which they apply, the applicant’s age must be at least 18 and no older than 45.
Documents Required for Yuvashree Prakalpa
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Marksheet
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/PAN Card
- Bank account
- Transfer Certificate (if any)
Employment Bank 67 Bentinck Street (4th Floor), Kolkata -700069
Direct Link for Yuvashree Prakalpa
|Submit Annexure III
In 2013, the Chief Minister of West Bengal launched a scheme for unemployed youth who are looking for jobs, under which they are given a monthly allowance of Rs 1500 to improve their skills, known as Yuvashree Prakalpa.
To apply online, go to the Employment Bank website and then create an account, the step-by-step process has been mentioned above.
As of April 1, applicants must be at least 18 and no older than 45 years.
You can check the status at the official website, www.employmentbankwb.gov.in.
Unemployed youth below 45 years of age who are residents of West Bengal and have passed the 8th standard.