A warm welcome to all the ASPIRANTS!! Dear learners, here you get all the required information regarding how to apply for AGC NEST 2023.
AGC NEST 2023
AGC is Amritsar Group of Colleges conducts National Entrance Scholarship Test (AGC NEST) for the candidates who wish to join different courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, Computer Applications, Management studies, Agriculture, Pharmacy, and B.Vocational, etc. The AGC was established in the year 2002, located in Amritsar, the land of Punjab. The Amritsar engineering college is in number 3 position out of ten top engineering colleges in Amritsar. The AGC has a history of 21 years that gives best and standard education to the students. It is accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘A’ and the N.B.A. There are three colleges’ works under AGC. The AGC succeeded gaining name by giving quality of education, and maintaining its standards beyond all other colleges.
The students who wish to get success in career join AGC for the bright future. AGC offers different courses with full pledged facility. The students get Quality education, Hostel facility, Library, Sports complex, Laboratory etc. AGC happily announces that on an around 3700+ students have been placed in different companies through its placement program.
Students who wish to get scholarships up to 1.5 lakhs for the courses and join AGC have to pass AGC’s National Entrance Scholarship Test. The application forms are made available on the official website of AGC. The students can register in site to appear for exam.
How to Apply for AGC NEST 2023?
Candidates should open the link for the registration of AGC NEST. The link will be available on
the official website of AGC. i.e. @agcamritsar.in or @agcnest.in.
AGC NEST Courses, Scholarship and Fees AGC NEST Admission Guidelines AGC Courses Details
REQUIRED INFORMATION TO FILL THE APPLICATION
The information must be accurate while filling the Application Form. Once the details are uploaded cannot be edited or changed. To fill the application the students should keep all the related information with them. The required information is:
- Name of the Student (Name of student as per SSLC marks card)
- Father’s Name (Name of Applicant Father)
- Email ID of student (The student must have his/her own Email ID while registering the form. If don’t have an email id AGC suggests to create a new email id before applying. Email ID is mandatory)
- Mobile Number (candidate mobile number)
- City (which city that the candidate belongs to)
- State (which state that the candidate belongs to)
- Opting Course (course that the candidate wishes to join)
- School (The school where the candidate passed his/her SSLC)
- Hostel Facility (Do the candidate require college hostel facility YES/NO)
- Category (which category that the candidate belongs to example OBC, SC, ST etc.)
- Aadhaar Number (Aadhaar number of the candidate)
- Board (The Board that the candidate’s last examination, for example PSEB)
- Reference Name (candidate can give their school name as reference name or can leave the Box empty)
- To make an online payment for application fees candidate required to keep any of the following details with them. Candidate can use a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/Wallets like PhonePe, Paytm, etc.
These are the details that student should know before applying for online AGC NEST Application.
STEPS TO FILL AN APPLICATION FORM: (Star [*] shows -All fields are mandatory)
- Open the Link https://agcamritsar.in/ or https://agcnest.in/
- Apply by clicking the ‘APPLY HERE” button.
- An application Form opens with the name AGC NEST-NATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP TEST.
- * Fill the details like Student name, Father’s Name, Email Id, Mobile number, Aadhaar number etc. listed above and Click on NEXT button.
- The page redirects to another page, Here the candidate must enter an OTP sent to registered mobile number. Click on NEXT button.
- Now, it opens the form which shows ‘’your account has been validated’’. Along with application fees and available scholarship details. (The application fees may vary from year to year i.e. 500 rupees – 1000 rupees). Click on NEXT button.
- Now, PAYMENT gateway opens. Here the candidate required to pay the application fees through any of these options. Select Cards/Banks/UPI/Wallets. Then, Click on PAY NOW button.
- Once the amount has been paid, the candidate gets the message on screen. The message is “Congratulations! You have successfully registered for the course. Your login details have been sent to your email address and mobile Number.”
- Now, click on click on Exam Login button. It will redirects to Login Page where you need to enter User ID and Password (sent to your Mobile Number/ Email ID at the time of registration) and Click on Login.
- The candidate must choose a date and time of examination as per their convenience.
NOTE: Mobile number and Email ID are most important in all the ways.