Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship is a CSR initiative of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, sponsored and funded by Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its affiliates. Its aim is to provide a bright future to the needy and meritorious students of the society. Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 program is open to students from class 1 to undergraduate level. This scholarship provides students with the opportunity to receive a one-time scholarship amount of Rs 60000. Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship online application process is currently open for the academic year 2023–24. Details on how to apply online, as well as eligibility criteria, application deadline, and the selection procedure, are all described in the following article.
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Online?
- Eligibility for Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Important dates
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Amount & Benefits
- Selection Process
- Documents required
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation has introduced the Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023, a scholarship program for deserving and low-income group students. This scholarship is available to students enrolled in Class 1 or any general/professional undergraduate program in the academic year 2023-24, as well as those with a household income of less than Rs 6 lakh. Applicants can apply online for the Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 at www.buddy4study.com. Applications for the scholarship are currently ongoing which opened on 1st September 2023. Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 last date is 30 September 2023 for the 2023-24 sessions. Applicants who wish to apply online for this scholarship will have to attend a telephonic interview. The final selection of the scholarship will be made based on the performance of this interview.
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Aditya Birla Capital Limited
|Name of Scholarship
|Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship
|Mode of Application
|Up to Undergraduate level
|Rs 18000 to 60000 (one-time)
|30th September 2023
|Where to Apply
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
Many of you might be interested in applying to the Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023. Therefore, we will discuss step-by-step how you can apply for the scholarship. The online application process for the Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship is quite simple. To fill out the scholarship application form, simply follow the instructions outlined below.
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Online?
Steps to follow:
- Visit the official website
First, go to buddy4study.com website and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Register then Login
Those who are applying for the scholarship on this portal for the first time, first register or else login by entering your mobile number and password.
- Check Eligibility
Now click on the start application button, check your eligibility, and then click on the continue button.
- Enter personal details
When the application form opens, fill your personal information, such as your name, mobile number, email address, date of birth, Aadhaar number, family income, parental status, number of siblings, etc.
- Enter contact details
Enter the permanent and contact address such as Address Line, Area number, State, District, Town/city/Village, Pin code, etc. Then click on the Save and Continue button.
- Submit education details
Fill in Education Details First select your present class, School students enter their school details, and graduation students fill in their graduation information like Board, Stream, School Name, Passing Year, Total Marks, Marks Obtained, etc. Then save it.
- Add family members
Go to the family member option and click on add family then add two family members, then give their details like name, mobile number, annual income, relationship, occupation, qualification, etc. then again save it.
- Upload necessary documents
Navigate to the documents option and upload the required documents such as your Aadhaar card (both sides), Admission letter, Family income proof, Bank passbook, previous class mark sheet, proof of crisis, etc. then click on save and continue.
- Add bank informations
Add bank information i.e. account number, account holder name, bank name, IFSC code, branch name, etc. then save.
- Preview and submit the application
Tick on Self-Declaration and click on the Preview button, verify all the information, and then click on the Submit button.
Eligibility for Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023-24
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship for Classes 1 to 8 is open for students studying in classes 1 to 8.
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship for Classes 9 to 12 is open for students currently studying in classes 9 to 12.
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship for General Graduation 2023-24 is available to students enrolled in any general undergraduate programme at a recognized college or university in India.
- Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship for Professional Graduation 2023-24 is open to students enrolled in any professional UG programme from a recognized college/university in India.
- The household income of the applicant from all sources should be less than Rs 6 lakh.
- Must have scored at least 60% marks in previous class/academic year final examination.
- Students from families who are professionals in Aditya Birla Capital or Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Important dates
|Online Application started
|September 1, 2023
|Last date for 2023-24
|September 30, 2023
|The date of the interview
|2nd week of October 2023
Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship Amount & Benefits
Under the Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023, financial grants are provided to students for their further studies. These financial grants cover students’ college fees, tuition fees, books, and other study materials. This is why, depending on the course, the scholarship amount varies from student to student. Refer to the table below to know more about the scholarship amount.
|Classes1 to 8
|Classes 9 to 12
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023
- PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS)
- HDFC Bank Scholarship
- LIC HFL Scholarship 2024
- NSP Scholarship Portal
- Tata Scholarship Scheme
Since the Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship is a private scholarship, only a few students will be chosen for the scholarship. The Aditya Birla Capital Scholarship 2023 will be awarded based on a merit list. That is, out of the overall pool of applications, only a few will be selected on the basis of merit. Shortlisted students will subsequently be required to participate in a telephone interview. During the interview, they will be asked a variety of questions, and candidates will be chosen for the scholarship depending on the context of the questions addressed during the interview.
You must have the following documents with you when you apply online:
- A passport-size Photo
- Identity proof such as Aadhar/voter ID card
- Marksheet of Previous Class/Academic Examination
- Proof of current admission (Admission letter/college or School fee receipt)
- Bank details of the applicant/guardian
- Income proof issued by SDM/DM/Tehsildar/Gram panchayat
- Proof of Crisis (optional)
- Caste certificate (optional)
This scholarship provides a one time financial grant of Rs 18,000 to 60000.
Students whose household income is less than Rs 6 lakh and who obtained 60% or higher marks in their previous class.
The deadline is 30th September 2023.
The online application form is available on the official website (buddy4study.com), if you are going to apply for the first time on this portal then register yourself, then fill the application form with the required details that we have shown above.
Visit https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship-result, to check result.
Visit our Home page, AGC NEST for more relevant Scholarships