Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship is a meritorious and talent based Scholarship which is also considered as one of the most prestigious one as because the selected candidates have to come across rigourous rounds of screening for final selection. Applicants with skills and sharp mindedness with leadership quality in-builts are selected from all over India. Besides grants, this scholarship will expose the selected applicants to world-class experts from different fields and technologies to shape their personalities in the most worthy way.
For the academic year 2023-24, the online application for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship has started from November 8, 2023. To apply online, students need to access the Reliance Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.reliancefoundation.org) and fill the scholarship application form by December 17, 2023.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 aims to holistically nurture and develop the budding, sharp-minded youngster who will shape and built green India in a new way with full enthusiasm and skill power. The scholarship will offer a grant of rupees up to 6 lakhs for the entire duration of the course, but to obtain this scholarship the applicants have to go through the following screening processes such as evaluation of applications, aptitude tests, interviews with top level experts from different fields and Techs. Students can apply for this scholarship if they are pursuing their P. G. for the following courses: (a) Computer science (b) Artificial intelligence (c) Mathematics and computing (d) Electric and/or electronic engineering (e) Chemical engineering (f) Mathematics engineering (g) Renewable and new energy (h) Material science and engineering and (i) Life science. A maximum of 100 young would be scientists will be selected for this scholarship 2023-2024.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship|
|No. of Scholarship||Up to 100|
|Amount||Max. Rs. 6,00.000|
|Last Date||17th December 2023|
|Where to firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to apply for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship?
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate (PG) Scholarship will only be allowed to apply online. To apply, Applicants must first create an account, then log in and complete the application form. We’ve shown you how to apply for the scholarship down below.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Postgraduate 2023 – Registration
- First of all, go to the Reliance Scholarship Portal, the link for which is scholarships.reliancefoundation.org.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then select the Click Here to Apply option.
- Accept that you are an Indian citizen, then fill the scholarship application form
- Select GATE/CGPA (as per your qualification)
- If you have a GATE rank card, provide the following information.
- Enter GATE examination score; Then select Degree Type/Degree Program/Duration, after that provide your First/Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Source of Information.
- In the case of CGPA, provide the following information.
- Enter the CGPA of the undergraduate, then select the Degree Type/Programme/Duration and District; enter Your Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
Login and fill Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship Form
Steps to login and Apply
- Step 1
Go to the login page, enter the user name and password, then click on the login button (after successful registration, the user name and password will be sent to the registered email)
- Step 2
Enter the OTP, update your password, and click on Continue Application then provide the following details.
- Step 3
Provide general information such as date of birth, place of birth, current address such as pincode, area name, district, state, enter annual family income, etc.
- Step 4
Provide reference details (eg Academic Reference Letters and extracurricular/service or leadership activities)
- Step 5
Enter the academic details such as class 10th/12th passing year, institute name, medium, state, district, max marks, and marks obtained; now enter the UG details such as course name, institute or university name, course duration, and course start year, etc.
- Step 6
Provide information about work experience, awards, and achievements.
- Step 7
Upload the necessary documents such as photo, current resume, mark sheet, photo ID proof, and proof of enrollment in current institute.
- Step 8
Navigate to Essay Option and provide Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- Step 9
Review your application form and click on Submit Application button.
Reliance PG Scholarship Amount
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship Program aims to provide quality education to deserving students studying in postgraduate courses. Financial assistance will be provided to eligible students under this program. Every year 1000 scholars are selected for the Reliance Post Graduate Scholarship. Students who are chosen will receive up to Rs 6 lakh for the duration of their degree program. 80% of the scholarship amount will be disbursed at the beginning of the academic year to students in order for them to pay their tuition fees. The remaining 20% will be given for the professional development of the students which includes academic and personal expenses.
- Pragati Scholarship Status
- HDFC Scholarship 2023
- Assam DHE Scholarship
- NSP Portal Scholarship
- PMSS Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
- The applicant must be a first-year postgraduate student enrolled in the eligible degree course.
- Applicants with a rank between 550-1000 in GATE are eligible to apply for the scholarship, or student must have secured a CGPA of 7.5 or higher in the undergraduate without a GATE score.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Students in their 2nd year of Postgraduate course or those pursuing degree through online/distance mode are not eligible.
Students pursuing a postgraduate degree programme are eligible for the Reliance Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24. Eligible courses are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mathematics and Computing
- Renewable and New Energy
- Chemical Engineering (CE)
- Life Science
- Material Science & Engineering
Selection Procedure of Reliance Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
Following the submission of the application form, candidates will be required to appear for an online aptitude test. The test will last 60 minutes and will consist of 60 multiple-choice questions. The aptitude test covers a variety of themes, including Verbal Ability, Analytical and Logical Ability and Numerical Ability. The industry experts will then make a first-level selection based on the aptitude test results and academic/financial background. Candidates will then be invited to second level selection process i.e. Interview. Candidates will be chosen in the final stage based on both qualifications. Following that, a list of 100 scholars will be prepared and notified via email.
Documents required for Reliance Foundation PG Scholarship 2023
- A passport-size Photograph
- Academic Transcript from institute
- Current resume
- Marksheet of Class 10th/12th class examination
- Marksheet of Gate Examination
- Photo ID Proof
- Proof of enrollment
- Personal Statement
- Work Experience certificate
- Statement of Purpose
Reliance Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24: FAQs
Students in their first year of postgraduate courses are eligible.
17th December 2023.
Max up to INR 6 lakh.
Visit the official website, scholarships.reliancefoundation.org.